1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting Gachapon Tickets

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Heartiess, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V220

V220 Chronos

Jul 26, 2015
    Male
    6:10 PM
    SoLucky
    Bishop
    Drop rate seems a little low by times but as Cozy said before it is sometimes really rng heavy... If possible, a cool and viable option would maybe be increasing slightly the drop chance in secondary grinding spots rather than globally for all mobs. Like gs2 or petri or other training spots might be always fully crowded but an increase in drop rate in other not so bad training spots may be a good incentive to break the rutine and make playing at least a tad more interesting than always grinding the same place for 10+ lvls. Just a suggestion, haven't thought about the cons or what this option would imply but just came to my mind so plz no bash :)

PS: The items gotten by these tix are fine imo and have gotten more or less what was expected

2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    7:10 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Might just be strange luck, but I'm getting a crap ton of shield/str and overall/str scrolls. 60% and 70%.

3. Boyco

Boyco King Slime

Apr 24, 2017
    Male
    6:10 PM
    I'm not a fan of increasing the rate. I think they're great as it is.

4. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    9:10 AM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Theyre a great thing to have as a bonus for grinding but the difference they make to finding the scrolls we want is pretty insignificant at the current drop rate. Im level 6x and ive gotten about 5 of them, none of which are scrolls i want or need and none have benefitted me apart from earning maybe 5m total. And im not sure if this exists, but maybe helpful if we had a list of what we can get from hunting gacha?

Overall, none of us are complaining that they exist and they are without a doubt better than cash gach, but apart from a pleasant surprise when they drop, they're definitely not giving us the benefit that im assuming was intended.

5. cscpx

cscpx Timer

May 17, 2017
    Toronto, Canada
    cscpx
    Priest
    Animals
    [​IMG]

This image shows the description

"items and scrolls"

Would be cool if we could actually have a clickable option to decide if we want a random scroll or random item from Hunting Gacha.

This would be beneficial because people either want a higher drop rate because they aren't happy with how useful what they get is relative to what they are aiming for.

At least if we have the option to choose (random scroll or random item) it will make people somewhat happier while not having to change drop rate.

6. bunniescool

bunniescool Horny Mushroom

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    Bunniescool
    Night Lord
    Animals
    While my overall Gachapon items were pretty bad (Shoe Speed 30% wutface), it's nice to see something fill up my cash inventory and to brag about getting Hunting Gachapon tickets. Personally, I'd want drop rates to increase only monsters that people tend to not train on so that map variety is encouraged, but I'm fine with keeping the drop rates as is.

7. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    1:10 AM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Higher droprate would be Nice. Only got ~6 Ticks from lvl43-81

8. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff