1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Places to Train

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by EonDelirium, Aug 17, 2017.

1. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    9:25 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    Places to train for a Poison Mage level 82? I'm trying to not burn potions because I am limited in mesos, so it would be nice to have a good and decent recommendation. I tried training at Squids and Risell Squids but one hit made me more of half damage of my Health Points, please help.
    - Got Poison Mist maxed and one point into Explosion so far.

2. pannenkoek

pannenkoek Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    4:25 PM
    xBowMaster
    Marksman
    GoedVerhaal!
    Not sure if this works for explosion aswell. But there is a great spot at spirit vikings which lets you be safe while diving. This spot hits the bottom and right/left platform. It is all the way down in the middle of the spirit viking map. Might burn pots because your explosion damage is low. But a smart way would seem to mist left right and bottom, while hitting with explosion. Would not burn that many pots and they drop illbi/ ear dex 60s.

This spot is great for archers with the arrow rain and ice wizards with that freeze skill. Dont know if the range of explosion is great there though. Still need some confirmation. But hey, you could try it out.

Did lv 80-105 there at 'marksman'.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    11:25 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    try to go for Master Death teddies.
    Its good xp and they dont hit real hard.
    Also.. you have max poison mist, right?
    If so (I HOPE!) you can basically train anywhere you want, Squids is still one of the best options, but Master DT are good too!
    My advice is to try to go to a place where you can farm your pots.. Fire Poison mages have an insane easy time on leveling up.. but they need to tank a lot of damage too, its the nature of the class..

Good luck tho! (petri on level 90 hype~~ hihi)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    10:25 AM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    You could legit start petris / skeles at lv80. But as you said, yes, there's a pretty high pot cost for massive exp.
    If you think about it, that pot cost is nothing compared to 4th job ultimate spamming, so it helps with the transition as well.

Maybe try... galloperas? c:

5. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    10:25 AM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    I have a lvl 87 f/p mage and where I train is at ulu estate 2. It's a pretty good training spot. I tried squids before and that place sucks! I don't know why people recommend it, it's just horrible! XP

I've been told petri/skelegons is amazing for experience, but it's too risky for me now, lol. XD

Overall, I recommend trying out ulu estate 2 and seeing how it goes. :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    9:25 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    Thanks for your replies guys ! ~ I already tried Ulu Estate II but they hit so hard SlimeCry
    Probably my best option is too stick in a party with a Cleric in Malaysia with Galloperas or at Ludibrium Tower with Death Teddies and that way I'll save money for potions. I will try this tomorrow & let you know how everything went, cheer guys !

7. Dired

Dired Mano

Jun 21, 2017
    Male
    10:25 PM
    Tsukiko
    As a White Knight I love doing Vikerola, as they are weak to fire. Give it a try?