1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What MS Legends Need (From us players to GMs)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by O1Kanoby, Aug 18, 2017.

1. O1Kanoby

O1Kanoby Slime

Aug 10, 2017
    7:46 PM
    Hey guys, im relativity new to MS Legends and would like to start off by saying this particular private server has been decent. There are nice touches to the game that have been added that i like a lot that wasnt present in Old MS (I played GMS from 2004-2011). I want to start a discussion because it looks like the GM's just dont care about ever adding these features in the game. Bringing these topics to light, i hope to get the attention of the GMS so that we all benefit from this. Lets try to keep this thread going so that the GMs realize that the community really wants these Changes to occur. If i missed any thing guys please feel free to add.

1) We need PQs (Ellin forest PQ, Romeo and Juliet PQ, Nett's Pyramid PQ, Crimsonwood Keep PQ, Monster Carnival 1 & 2 and Mu Lung Dojo) This would be this single most helpful thing this server can do if it can implement all these pqs like now rather then later. What bugs me the most about this alone is the GMS Code the Areas like Ellin forest and Mu Lung but no PQs are able to be done and they've left it out for too long. My point is if it its too hard to code or u dont plan on bringing it to the server why have it there??? makes no sense to me
    SO PLEASE GMs DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND BRING ALL THESE PQS OUT NOW!

2) Add Pink Bean Boss point blank just do it..... we have Zakum, Horntail but no Pink bean.... yhea, ill say no more.

3) It would be nice if we got a little bump in the NX department. Example: Vote for 6 days straight and on the 7th day u get X2 OR X3 (10k or 15k) NX on the 7th day straight of voting and then it resets. This would also help the sever get to the top in the private server rankings.

like i said before I alrdy feel like this server is on the right path, so there isnt too much that i feel needs be added. Keep this Thread alive so the GMs see and know and Add anything ive missed

Thnx Guys

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    8:46 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Dojo is impossible in this version. You're welcome

3. chrono721

chrono721 Red Snail

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    New Jersey
    LexWar721
    Crusader
    Maybe you didn't see the "Feedback and Suggestions" section of the forum? Most your suggestions have been asked, and the GMs have responded accordingly.

I think you'd get a better response by posting in there first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    9:46 AM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    While I sort of understand your frustrations, this post just comes across as really demanding and immature.

You seem to just want the staff and developers to "add this and that" like it can be done with a push of a button. You do realize that everyone who works on this server does so in their own time as a volunteer, right? We all want nice, shiny, new content - and we do get it. There have been many additions to the base v62 game since launch, as well as work done to ensure it's stability. Fixes to common crashes and quest issues found in many private servers don't exist here.

Feel free to check out the Maintenance & Updates section for evidence of this.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the staff don't care, but that's pretty rude and accusatory in my opinion. I really think you should have presented your case with a little bit more maturity.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    4:46 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    Beginner
    While I agree on your statement on the lack of PQs some of those cannot be added like Nett's Pyramid PQ, Monster Carnival 2, and Mu Lung Dojo because Maple's source changed through the patches. While the game is more catered to people for grinding, I myself was more of a PQer back in the days due to the social aspect of it and meeting a lot of new people, I totally understand where you're coming from and your frustration about it and though we haven't actually got a huge PQ patch or update for some time (with the exception of PQ tweaks such as the Orbis PQ exp tweak even though it should get tweaked again haha, HTPQ and GPQ as well as bugs and stability issues for them) I believe it may come one day. But you have to realize though that the people who update the game have lives of their own and most of this work is voluntary.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Solstice
    is this a troll FoxF6

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    8:46 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Pardon the crudeness of my message but do you not find yourself pretentious for using assumed wants or needs of the existing players here as a basis of your thread despite being a new player?
    Because this personally sounds more like a selfish demand rather than a feedback which in the case of the latter is still in the incorrect section as mentioned by earlier members in addition to your insulting statement that the admins do not care when you failed to search on past discussions for mentioned topics.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    this guy thinks its that "easy" to just do it lol. it takes time dude. you dont think they are trying?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    want new pqs? you should somehow bring OPQ back so theres another PQ to do.

11. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    I'm totally down for OPQ! If you smega when I'm on, I'll be there <3

• Like Like x 2
  12. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    1:46 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Checking first the existent suggestions would have been a good idea. Most of those PQs you said were suggested before and discussed by the staff, so i dont think they dont care that much as you said, is just the same question over and over (CWPQ was suggested by the GMs a few weeks ago -.-).

So yeah, welcome to MapleLegends, but try to enjoy it first as it is. SlimeSmile

• Disagree Disagree x 1