1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New beginning

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Xquisite, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Xquisite

Xquisite Orange Mushroom

Aug 19, 2017
    Male
    Curaçao
    2:19 AM
    Xqst
    After a while of studying technicalities about the different servers and stuff, I decided to join Legends. Maybe because I'm a "sadist" like I read in one of those posts.

I'm Luis, and I don't know what to expect, but I hope I can bring you some happiness to your day once I get online! I'm also hoping that the forum stays active, because roaming around forums is one hobby of mine.

I was kinda' expecting to join a Guild early-ish, but I guess I would have to wait for lv 70 (I think I read that on most Guild posts). However, if someone wants to accept this shy, poor soul a_e...

ANYWAYS, thanks for receiving me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also am a dota 2 scrub. Decent mmr as well [!]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hexsyz

Hexsyz Mano

Aug 19, 2017
    12:19 AM
    Hexsyz
    welcome :D
    Ive joined about 2 weeks ago, just hit 90 and I really havent been interested in guilds much, just going it solo for the entire time, but i do find enjoyable people to talk to :D

Hope you enjoy your stay, Im Hexsyz in game :)

3. Frisk

Frisk Pac Pinky

May 3, 2015
    Female
    8:19 AM
    Kasai (new main), Amira (old main)
    F/P Mage
    Labyrinth
    Welcome to the BDSM club then, Luis! :D

4. OP
    OP
    Xquisite

Xquisite Orange Mushroom

Aug 19, 2017
    Male
    Curaçao
    Xqst
    I'll probably hit you up, I'll need all the moral support I can get a_e

• Like Like x 1
  5. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    I hope you mean masochist... but not in that way, I'm totally not a sadist...

6. OP
    OP
    Xquisite

Xquisite Orange Mushroom

Aug 19, 2017
    Male
    Curaçao
    Xqst
    What a shame