1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

question about nl

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alonp600, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Chaosluck

Chaosluck Mushmom

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    10:34 AM
    Assensio
    Assassin
    Abyss
    Yea , the chances a 0.1% will drop is 10 times less likely then 1%, but doesn't affect "drop per hour".
    There is no such value.

2. OP
    OP
    Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Beginner, Camper
    So you think i should train over there with the sin or cleric? The sin mobility is much better but i hit 1 mob and i can 2shot them ir cleric that have bad mobility but can hit few mobs at once.. So to hunt scrolls woth sin or cleric?

3. Raemi

Raemi Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Female
    3:34 AM
    Raemi
    Bishop
    Animals
    you can do both, i hunted on sin and cleric before.
    With sins, you can pretty much only do the master chronos because there are platforms you can safely stand on and just spam lucky 7.
    With cleric you can do both, you hit multiple mobs at a time with your heal so you can teleport, heal a few monsters, teleport heal a bit more monsters, and then once you've gathered a mob, stand still and heal until theyre all dead. :) Sounds tedious but quite fast.

It'll be faster if you find someone to share the map with you too

4. OP
    OP
    Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Beginner, Camper
    It will be fast money? And why it will ve faster with someone to share the map

5. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    9:34 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    its faster because you can kill more mobs with constant respawn.

but you cant really say which maps brings more its all rng based depending what drops.
    so 1 day the one map is better and the other day the other one is better.

you just need to try it out yourself

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    3:34 AM
    To be honest, players have played with high INT without making a secondary character for funding.
    It really depends on:
    • Your time; How much time do you have to spend to play the game
    • How you use your resources; Are you a risk taker (Scrolling)
    • Do you have secondary help; Any friends that can help leech you or train with you?
    You don't always have to make a priest/bishop to attain funding.
    There are multiple ways you can acquire it; Saving NX for gach, Farming, Scrolling, Event Items, Specific Quests

Assuming you have 100 INT, thats roughly like 200-300 range for your level. (Extremely rough estimate)
    That translates to possibly 600 damage ~ with crit.
    That's not an extremely significant (Will just take a bit longer time to kill the mobs you need to train).

I would suggest that you should buy leech with the resources you have for specific spikes in your level.
    For example 70-80 may be a hard period due to your main hermit skills not being a specific level, buying leech during these levels will help you quickly attain the SP needed to max say Shadow Partner so you can kill WR much faster.

7. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    4:34 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Less time spent travelling equals more time hunting mobs.

8. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Where'd u farm as an AM? :confused: senpai lemme know the AM equivalent of gobies

9. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Gobies was one but the main place i normally farmed at was Malaysia : Longest Ride on ByeBye Station. The map has a great drop rate and just ice strike alone was enough as it could hit double lanes.
    (But then came BB which reduced all equipment value to 10% of its original value)
    [​IMG]

10. OP
    OP
    Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Beginner, Camper
    So how can i make money from scrolling? Like which item should i scroll?
    I dont really want to make a bishop cuse its boring and im saving nx for hp wash so i think i should farm scrolls and scroll items and to take risks?