1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is HP washing necessary to merely survive endgame bosses?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by EternityMax, Jun 6, 2018.

1. EternityMax

EternityMax Snail

Jun 6, 2018
    6:13 PM
    Played MapleLegends about two years ago, and I remember that classes such as bowmen/assassins/etc were REQUIRED to HP-wash, in order to just survive in Zakum runs, or Horntail, or whatever else was added in the past 2 years :3

So my question is, is this still the case? If I wanna be a, let's say, Bowmaster... will I have to HP-wash? I wanna know what I'm doing before diving in.

Thanks in advance.
    Flare

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    12:13 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    HP-washing is only "required" if you wish to fight HT early like at level 155 or so.
    Its not obligatory if you do not have the above intentions but its always nice to have extra HP where possible. SlimeBlush

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:13 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    With the release of Monster Book Rings (where by collecting Monster Book Cards you get higher tier rings that give more and more HP, up to +1000 HP), HP washing isn't as necessary. Especially if you want to HT at minimum HP of 5.6k.

However a lot of people still predominantly wash in preparation of new content that may (or may not) come out in the future ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

4:13 PM
    The content he is refering to has indeed been confirmed here:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/future-endgame-content-in-maplelegends.13854/
    And if you research neo tokyo you will see that you do indeed need to wash specifically for that content

Edit: however there is no release date so this is assuming you play for a longtime

As mentioned above you may still ht without washing, it will just happen later on