1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

CWKPQ Boss Health Bars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sepio61, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    2:01 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    Is there a way to update how the health bars look for the bosses in CWKPQ? Sometimes it is difficult to tell how much HP the bosses have left because the health bars are rapidly changing between five different bosses. Instead of doing 5 health bars rapidly overlapping each other, maybe have 5 mini health bars side by side at the top of the screen? Or open to any other suggestions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    2:01 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    With the new update, they don't rapidly change as much. However, due to the update, I generally never see the Mage boss's HP, which is inconvenient. I think the boss HP bars should cycle around (i.e. Mage -> Pirate -> Warrior -> Thief -> Archer -> Mage) every like 5 seconds instead of being random as it will reduce the possibility of not seeing a certain boss's HP

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sowatermelon

sowatermelon Mano

Jun 22, 2017
    3:01 PM
    getRekt
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    I've noticed that in my CWK runs, the Warrior HP completely disappears after cleaving for awhile - and when Archer is about to die, we just hope that Warrior is also around the same lol.

4. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    3:01 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    I can't tell what allows a player to see which HP bar in CWK, but there are definitely times when a certain bosses HP bar doesn't show up for 30+ seconds at a time. I usually have trouble seeing the mage and the archer

The recent change did make it so that the boss HP bars "flicker" much less than before which is nice :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    A very good qol suggestion my friend.

I would suggest making the hp bars below of each other instead of side by side, with different colours, instead of rapidly flashing(what we have currently).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    3:01 AM
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    At this point I'd even take the old annoying flashing overlap of hp bars because at least I can see all 5 bosses.
    If it's too hard to code any of the suggestions above which all sound great- can we just make the old original flicker like 2 seconds slower? Much appreciated :cry::cry::cry: my cleavers have been missing HS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    9:01 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I've been having an issue with the bosses, not sure if it's because of my job. One of the HP bars never shows up, often the one that I focus on. I am a Buccaneer so I do single target dmg and cleave a bit with Dragon Strike, when I can I just spam demolition to one of the bosses, anyways I often focus one of the melee bosses and that HP bar tends to not show at all, even where there are 2 or 3 bosses left. Perhaps this needs a new post?

8. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    • Informative Informative x 1