1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug ACA skill book BUG

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by day4day, Jul 13, 2020.

1. day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    3:58 AM
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: the skill Advanced Charge that only drops in Zakum, is not dropping.
    What is supposed to happen?: i know it not drop everytime u kill zak, but i went around 16 runs so far and none ACA skill book dropped.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: in zakum.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug
    Extra information:
    went around 16 runs or more, i know it not drop everytime but.. wth? '-' im wasting pots till i have no money. can u guys fix that please? every other book drop in 1-2 runs, TT dropped every single run i did, literally.

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    3:58 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Quoting our MapleTip, being unlucky is not a bug unfortunately :(

It's all RNG, and I know some people that went up to 20 something runs to get their skill book from zak. I personally went to around 18 or so for ACB :( Hang in there buddy

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    12:43 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I just saw it drop in a zak run today ;(

4. OP