1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff Reverse/Timeless Blunt Weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MeatSlam, Nov 3, 2020.

1. MeatSlam

MeatSlam Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    6:58 AM
    MeatSlam
    Page
    I think the devs are already aware of it but I figured I'd make an official thread anyway.

Reverse/timeless blunt weapons are currently worse then their NT/Crushed Skull counterparts and there is 0 reason to make them.

My suggestion would be either making the 1H BW fast(4) speed (same as NT, you would also have to reduce the attack to be more in line with what NT offers I think the math works out to 105 (103-107) for reverse and 107 (105-109) for timeless).

or

Make the 1H have more attack than Crushed Skull. But that seems like a worse solution.

I also think making the 2h BWs normal (6) speed would be a good idea so they can at least be borderline useable. They would still be worse than 2h swords but at least they wouldn't be total garbage.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    9:58 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    2H blunt weapon is unfortunately always going to be unusable regardless of buffs I think... the variance in damage and the stats always make it a worse choice over the plethora of swords, and also 1h blunt weapons :(

It's sort of the same with axes and staffs

3. OP
    OP
    MeatSlam

MeatSlam Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    6:58 AM
    MeatSlam
    Page
    O I totally agree with you but I don't see why you couldn't make them normal (6) anyway. Maybe a timeless drops from PB one day and someone 30s it and all of a sudden you have a 2h bw that is somewhat useable haha.

This thread was more about the 1h BW change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    8:58 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    I do feel like Timeless Allargando could use a flat weapon attack buff, like maybe at least 115 attack clean and at level 0. That way if it levels up perfectly you can still have a stronger base weapon than crushed skull. For now if you have a perfectly levelled up Timeless Allargando you'd only have a 122wa 10str hammer, which is only very slightly stronger than a 120wa crushed skull. It's an absolutely minuscule upgrade, especially when compared to other Timeless weapons. For example, Timeless Executioners, Lampions etc are much much much stronger than the original best options; hammers on the other hand were already not in the best place with crushed skull barely making it viable and yet their Timeless weapon is still underwhelming.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Loki_003

Loki_003 Red Snail

Dec 7, 2019
    Male
    10:28 PM
    Buccaneer, Beginner

I agree they should consider , buffing axe weapons too