1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant gift cosmetic items?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Skwid, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    10:55 AM
    Camper
    Me and my wife are playing and only one of us seems to get any usable amount of vote cash while the other gets a measly 500 cash once a day....so we figured we would just share for now but it says we dont have enough cash every time i try to gift. Was going to donate but that's out of the question if i cant share.

2. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    2:55 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Hey there, welcome to the server!

to answer your question, no you can only gift using event nx which you get from participating in GM events. All donor nx is tied to the account similar to vote nx.

You can find people selling event nx for roughly 10m per 3,100nx. or something like that.

Also you can only buy cosmetic items with donor nx, not ap resets/sp resets.

Also also, after a while and when you get a decent vote streak going, you'll get +20 extra nx for a maximum of +1000 for each vote provided you do it daily. There's _some_ form of leeway for this if you forget to vote so you dont lose your streak, but from my personal experience it's around. 5~10mins after reset.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    9:55 AM
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    Okay , so you can't vote with Red Kimmy using the same IP address.

Best solution
    If you want both to get 5000 cash, one of you has to use their phone and PHONE DATA (not wifi) to vote, while the other can use the Wifi connection to vote.
    Vote and Donor, can't be gifted Per se

You can't gift vote cash, but you can donate on her account

There's only 1 type of giftable NX which is the event cash , which you get by winning jump quests, etc. any GM hosted event.

But again, i suggest just voting with phone if you both use the same internet to vote

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    Camper
    Thanks for the response.
    Guess its good to know that once I'm a billionaire ill be able to afford a few cosmetic items.
    My biggest issue is one of us only getting 500 a day. That would take over a month just to afford specific cosmetics. And my god hp and mp washing.....the thought of that alone makes me want to quit, 31k for 10 points...I'm not very optimistic knowing I'm going to be gimped compared to other players unless i vote for a year straight to get the ap resets needed.
    Don't mean to sound so negative but this all has me kinda bummed out. Getting only 500 nx a day because I play with other people in my home should be changed.

5. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    I am not trying to sound rude
    but you don't have phone data? is your phone prepaid?
    Cuz..all your gf has to do is to go on her account on the phone and vote from there , so you can both get 5k nx every day

I understand the meta sucks i can agree
    There's nothing to do about it u_u Just have fun and enjoy the game

6. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I play with my husband on different computers and we are able to vote every day just fine. In fact, I vote on 2 accounts (1 on pc and 1 on mobile) and he votes on 2 accounts (1 on laptop and 1 on mobile) every day without any problems.

You can easily vote on multiple accounts by turning wifi off on your phone when you vote. You can do it on another account by airplane moding between logins.

7. OP
    OP
    Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    Camper
    Honestly we don't use smart phones anymore, pointless distractions in our opinions. Don't see the need to check facebook or play games while i'm at work or with friends and family and those being the only times we are away from our Pc's and consoles.
    I know its our faults for "resisting technology" i guess but this ip limit is a ball buster. Cant even use my vpn to get around it :(
    I just want a freakin hate tbh lol

8. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    If you have a vpn that should work. Make sure you're logged out and that the cache is cleared. You might need to use a different browser.

9. OP
    OP
    Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    Camper
    okie dokie Ill try a different browser.
    Thanks

10. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    You need a VPN first
    THEN use a different browser

11. OP
    OP
    Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    Camper
    Ive got a vpn and Ive used 4 different browsers and Gtop keeps picking up that im using a vpn and wont let me vote :(

12. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    11:55 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    It's against GTOP's terms of service to use a VPN to vote. You need to use another IP address, to do it. It's not something we can handle, since we're not GTOP. The only solution for two people to vote in the same household is one with mobile data and one with the home internet. Or maybe going to your office and using your office internet.

13. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    Ah that's the case?
    I couldn't remember very well, i apologize for supporting this idea.

14. OP
    OP
    Skwid

Skwid Red Snail

Nov 7, 2020
    Camper
    Don't apologize for helping away around GTOP's crap way of handling vote spammers lol
    And thanks to everybody for reading and replying. We will just take turns voting on gtop and probably not worry about hp/mp washing.(washing should be patched out) lol

See yall around.

15. nics

nics Mushmom

Nov 3, 2020
    10:55 PM
    you can try restarting wifi or even restarting your router/modem. In some country, the internet service provider gives you a fresh new ip when you restart modem. Like in malaysia.
    Or like others said, use mobile data for the other account