1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for New Ways of Obtaining Vote Cash

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HollyCrap, Apr 6, 2021.

1. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    7:12 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Here is my contribution on the topic, feel free to add more to the comments bellow! Let's brainstorm together, i'll update the list accordingly c:

-> Reward PQs with vote cash (not only LPQ)
    • This might help PQs like OPQ that are essentialy dead!
    -> Reward a Milestone of Quests completed with vote cash (maybe together with the quest ring? :sack::picopico:)
    • Another incentive for questing other than just climbing the rankings
    -> Reward Major Boss Runs with Vote Cash (Maybe even some high level mini bosses too!)
    • Papulatus, Pianus, Krexel, Anego... the list goes on..
    • Might make some of those bosses more attractive to ppl! Who knows? :pinkbean:
    -> A daily PQ that rewards a certain amount of vote cash
    • Maybe in a JQ format, so that everyone can join, more interation and stuff.. although i suck at JQs... OnionCry
    -> On every upgrade of the monster book ring
    • Rewards playing on the character, actively hunting for cards and stuff...
    -> Every x levels or on Job Adv
    • Rewards activity, sorta...
    -> If you boom an item get vote cash OnionF4
    • Please? SlimeSweat2

• Like Like x 1
  2. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    3:12 PM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    All trash 30% scrolls like earring and topwear for def suddenly spike in price

3. OP
    OP
    HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    7:12 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    I'm invested on them. Stonks :p

4. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    1:12 AM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    OPQ actually gives NX (if i recall correctly from when I did it in 2019), the bonus stage layout is just dogshit KEK also the PQ is in a lvl range of GS simulator. I think general reward for OPQ should be modified, the exp can get a buff but it isn't so bad, just that GS, FoG, EPQ (45-55) and PPQ (lvl55+) just outshine OPQ.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    6:12 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Make LPQ/OPQ/MPQ actually give a decent NX, I would just throw a number and say maybe 500NX each run (I assume 20-25mins each run).

A washing character can actually run those PQ to farm NX instead of just "waiting", which is actually content for them to play.
    Furthermore those PQ also gives EXP (pretty dogshit), but it is still exp.
    This can mitigate the leeching needs for those willing to actually play this game slowly while building up their NX for washing.

Currently LPQ feels like 100-250 nx, which is really feels not worth it for the time spent.
    I dont do OPQ, because it is beyond dogshit comparing to the GS.
    I did MPQ because I like the Magatia quest line, and the whole PQ is really hard for the level range and dogshit reward and I dont think it gives any NX.

PS: increase MPQ's level cap from 85 to 95 at least.
    Edit: just another buff pq post

6. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    All of these ideas have been submitted numerous numerous times.

Not the item boom one though but that one is a meme anyways so RIP.

7. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Just vote on 10+ accounts and by the time one of them gets to end-game for bossing (Warrior, Shad), the others will have enough to start heavy washing too.
    Nothing that gets implemented will beat a free 60k+ worth of daily NX for 10 minutes of your time.

• Agree Agree x 1