1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best class to solo Zakum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joota, Nov 4, 2021.

Best class to solo Zakum

1. Night Lord

11.2%
  2. Shadower

20.6%
  3. Bowmaster

5.6%
  4. Marksman

3.7%
  5. Corsair

21.5%
  6. Buccaneer

4.7%
  7. Paladin

8.4%
  8. Dark Knight

3.7%
  9. Hero

11.2%
  10. Arch Mage F/P

4.7%
  11. Arch Mage I/L

0.9%
  12. Bishop

3.7%
  1. OP
    OP
    joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    6:32 AM
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    As a bucc, I'd like to maintain TL as a desired solo skill for echo for 40+ min runs :)
    So no echo from FM

2. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    9:32 PM
    Beginner
    ME on body, now thats nostalgic. I've yet to run a zrun with cbs using ME in this server but it's probably not very efficient from my 3rd job server of hosting/joining zruns experience. the only reason we used ME for body back in the days was cause we had priests to heal whenever our cb had 1/1 and since mg halfs it, it's still a 2x 1/1 skill and you'd see a tomb, not to mention the loss of time walking left, sufficiently far enough to not get kb by spawns into body and exiting ds + potting. most of the time whenever cb die during body is usually cuz they forgot to recast MG or ds lag and touch body.

Also for mages/paladin may wanna take note the different arms and it's weakness/strength against certain element, prob could increase efficiency here if u ever been left with 1-2 arms before body that are elementally strong/weak by using ur higher/faster single target skill.

As for summons, take note that u should consider afew things before summoning it during body phase:
    - will it OHKO spawns?
    - will it not OHKO spawns and lure it to me and potentially cause dpm loss by repositioning or death.
    - can my summon stun/freeze spawns (note the different waves of spawn)

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I mean would that make a difference? A Bucc would have TL to have Echo longer than 40 minutes while others will be stuck with only 40 minutes of Echo.
    Seems odd to block non-200s for attempting it with Echo where any lvl 200 will have Echo.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean - lvl 200s getting double echo basically. I'd make a specific clause saying non-200s can start with outside Echo, while 200s must rely on their own skills entirely. This would mean that a non-lvl 200 Bucc could also start with Echo, but they wouldn't be able to TL their own.

4. OP
    OP
    joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    It just means your time will be slower for non level 200s, but that will be the case regardless because a level 200 will have more ability points. It's just to make sure no aspect of this run is muled.

5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Yeah but it'd be fairly easy to discern - a non-level 200 player could start with Echo while a level 200 player could not.

6. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    9:32 PM
    Beginner
  7. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    8:32 PM
    was bored, so I went to nath to try it out. Run took ~98 mins with 27 wcs, no ragrets :thumbsup:

pots used:
    64 honsters, 7 sorc elixirs, 18 ciders, 160 acps and 10 baskets

griefed myself didnt mw for the first 5mins. I took down the cursing arms>healing arms>the rest, I left one cursing arms and struggled a bit since it ducks too often for demo/barrage to reach. Body wasnt that bad just gotta clear summons after each body so demo would target zak body instead

[​IMG]
    starting out

[​IMG]
    finished

no pouch or gear npc fodder dropped, only 6 helms and zak diamond. Shoutout to ign Atohii for being the 6th sign!

• Great Work Great Work x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1