1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Align bucc's AP formula

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by brunandes, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    7:55 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Lol all the NL mains clinging hard to stay on top when there's no active buccs in the server anymore

2. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    7:55 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    If you played a class that wasn't a shad or NL you would realize how extremely insignificant 250 avoid is. My 168 BM has 32x-33x and I get tossed around like a ragdoll constantly in any content I run in, but I guess you do you and ask for a completely pointless un warranted nerf to an already scarse class.
    Also, GL BUCCS ON RIGHT HEAD/WINGS AFTER NERF LEL

3. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    6:55 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    No, I get the point OP was making I was just legitimately curious. I never played vanilla so I didn’t really know what the formulas or expectations were like back then.

4. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    4:55 AM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Oh, I am blind and/or misremembering the formula, thank you for the correction. It will indeed be a much bigger corsair buff then.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    8:55 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    standardization would require shaving some damage from boat and maybe the hp too

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Cornwall

Cornwall Master Chronos

Dec 11, 2020
    Male
    9:55 PM
    Cornsair
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Dont worry they'll be fine kekwpointing us the majority of time under bubble and ST.

7. OP
    OP
    brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    9:55 AM
    I'm sure it can be tweaked via boat hp or something if the worry is that corsair gets buffed too much.

8. OP
    OP
    brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    People are not going to stop playing buccs because their avoid gets matched to warriors....

Go look at the other thread. OP there did not even mention anything about avoidability (probably unaware of this change) and even still you can already see how strong buccs are from their skill changes.

9. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    8:55 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    prob bc it’s hard to keep track of so many buffs over such a long span

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    Maybe it is just me for thinking logical consistency is important for a role playing game. But I really see this is as a HUGE deal for breaking a core tenet of the game, regardless of impact. There is no in-game logic that can justify STRENGTH giving avoidability.

Even DEX giving varying avoidability/accuracy by class can be somewhat explanable e.g. the same dexterity giving you less avoidability while you are piloting a literal boat.