1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    3:23 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Thank you for this amazing journal

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    When is next journal??? New main pls, 400 int bucc?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:23 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    It was really cool to follow your journey, congratulations Bro

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    9:23 AM
    Enjoyed following your journal, congrats on 200!
    Next journal wen?!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    9:23 AM
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    Can't wait for 30k MP Hero next, to show Bialne who's boss

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    SobletSoblet this was truly the most enjoyable journal to follow. You're authentic and appear very down to earth. It's cool to see you just enjoy the game your way and share that with us. Soblet feels like a buddy to me just by reading this journal.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Milkydoor

Milkydoor Master Chronos

Feb 10, 2020
    6:23 AM
    Sobbing for Soblet 2k23

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    It's been real but I'm not done mapling yet. My initial goals have all been reached outside of finishing the monster book which I'm still slowly working on (though not too high of a priority right now).

Moving forward I'm going to focus on increasing my Pink Bean dpm and using the shadgang to further this cause. I was at ~7.5m statue dpm on apple and ~2.4m body dpm on cider about 5 months ago when I started tracking dpm again after a hiatus from PB. Currently steadily getting ~10m statue and ~2.7m body with a new PR of ~3m body last run.

[​IMG][​IMG]

These runs are very chill as we do right bird first on stage 4 and 5 which means I typically get banished 0-2 times and no seduces during statues and I'm in a party with another shadower and a pog bishop where we alternate between smokes and holy shields very well. During body we only have ~45 seconds without smoke/HSH every 5 minutes outside of DR. All this to say it's hard to compare dpm between runs, surely it would be alot different on another run.

Also finally got a ss of whiting the body phase, this is very much a team effort and depends on circumstances (DCs or whatever) but it's really cool to pull this off with a bunch of suboptimal classes (shads/warriors and a bucc/bishop this run). FoxHehe

[​IMG]

Finally went hard leeching up the future shads, I tried a bunch of maps and these three were my favourites where I did most of my leech. Sharks got me 7m eph but I didn't want to have to deal with the gobies.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And after finally reaching level 115 a very nice spot for shad leech opened up so I was able to push to 120 real fast FoxF2

[​IMG]

Boom bam

[​IMG]

Now I have a ton of quests (skill quests/boss prequests/HTPs) to do and I haven't even finished the challenge quests yet on my main, oof.

Tried to upgrade equipments but in typical fashion everything just blows up, luckily passed MW30 first try though FoxShy. Very happy with that though I'm not sure if it actually helps my dpm as I often have to recast this for party members and I'm susceptible to getting MW20'd while charging nate (which unequips my dagger) FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Anyways still got a decent damage range increase, onto the next FoxF1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1