1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What classes will you make now that HP washing isn't needed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirraya, Nov 17, 2023.

Which classes will you make now that HP washing isn't needed? (2)

1. Hero

10.6%
  2. Paladin

2.1%
  3. Dark Knight

6.4%
  4. Bishop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ice/Lightning Archmage

4.3%
  6. Fire/Poison Archmage

2.1%
  7. Bowmaster

19.1%
  8. Marksman

17.0%
  9. Night Lord

21.3%
  10. Shadower

10.6%
  11. Corsair

17.0%
  12. Buccaneer

2.1%
  13. Beginner

12.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    5:16 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    casuals are the most hardworking players on the server. they play on hard mode.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    6:16 AM
    It is probably quite hard to get an accurate read on the reception of hp challenges on this forum.
    From my observation there has been quite a number of new players and ancient players returning since the last patch, which is encouraging to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    4:16 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Attackfully complimented

4. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    3:16 PM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I’ll be honest I don’t play BM, just figured MoN would be fine since they scale with weapon attack pretty well. But if you say the avoid is more valuable I believe it 100%

In any case, I still think the point stands. Plenty of people have and will be able to PB relying on HB. And plenty of people similarly have and will be able to clear HT with such HP

5. Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    For my BM it saves the char, but for future range chars it is still a large handicap until (good) drks become more viable and interested in Auf and PB, and other NT as pins. I doubt my BM will ever do PB simply because there are so few actual good drks on the server. I won't make a new char with the intentions of challenges, my NL is already being developed for 30k.

6. Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Even with clean respeccing there was around +100 range on my 17x BM just by equipping htp without factoring in avoid, which for BM is huge especially in HT where falling on right heads could lose you several mill in damage.

7. Tobi3

Tobi3 Slime

Nov 22, 2023
    Male
    I think the time it takes to wash ranged classes is quite insane..

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    According to KrythanKrythan's hp wash guide If you vote every day, you can finish MP washing and remove base INT in a year or less depending on events and farming NX. After that, you have your full damage without the HP.

Then you're stale washing for more HP each day. For end game, a decent set of gear will take at least a year and even more if you want to continue to min max.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals