1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Valentine's and Lunar New Year 2024 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    6:51 PM
    EDIT 3/20 15:00 Server Time: All images should be fixed and reembedded. Please ping me if they break again!

--

Cosmetics guide for the 2024 Valentine's and Lunar New Year event! Sorry it took so long to get up. The guide is still partially incomplete, but I will continue to update the guide as I get items in game. For a nice comprehensive guide on how to play this event, please check out thedgafclubthedgafclub's guide for the event here!

Notes:

1. The guide is broken up into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. I'll update the guide as the event goes along with screenshots from ML, but I may pull screenshots from GMS as placeholders towards the beginning of the event if they exist. If I think there are any differences, I will note it in the guide.

I am aware that currently, all my old guides have broken images. I will be updating those and keeping an eye on this post in case something goes wrong. As always, if there are specific screenshots you want, please let me know!

:heartbeat: VALENTINE'S/LNY 2024 COSMETICS :heartbeat:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Lunar New Year Cadena Hair, Bow Bleached Hair, Sophomore Lolita Hair, Immature Girl Hair, Red Fox's Fate Hair
    Faces (left to right): Dragon Master Face, Sweet and Pure Face, Cherubic Face, BLINK Face, and Sleepy Little Devil Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Lunar New Year Illium Hair, Hayato Hair, Fairy King Oberon Hair, Immature Boy Hair, Ash Surfer Hair
    Faces (left to right): Dragon Master Face, Sweet and Pure Face, Cherubic Face, BLINK Face, Sleepy Little Devil Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Dragon Master Face, Sweet and Pure Face, Cherubic Face, BLINK Face, Sleepy Little Devil Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Dragon Master Face, Sweet and Pure Face, Cherubic Face, BLINK Face, Sleepy Little Devil Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinct capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Notes:
    -The shoes from the Puppy Love Samurai Set are broken in maples im, so I filled them in in the image. They won't fit on the character correctly if you use GMS maples im
    -The Puppy Love Samurai Set does not have a weapon
    -The socks are part of the OA in both the Checked Heart Set and the Heartfelt Sentiments Set
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with a standing position and jump effect in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab pose and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot poses to show weapon effects. There are other weapons effects for different types of swing/stab/shoot as well.

Note that this image is showing the bow effect, which is sometimes different from the crossbow effect, but the crossbow effect is generally pretty close to either the bow or gun effect.
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note: In maples im, the Heart Jumpsuit (M) is listed as Polka Dot Heart Jumpsuit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with a standing position and jump effect in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab pose and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot poses to show weapon effects. There are other weapons effects for different types of swing/stab/shoot as well.

Note that this image is showing the bow effect, which is sometimes different from the crossbow effect, but the crossbow effect is generally pretty close to either the bow or gun effect.

Please click on the image to open the full-sized image or view each weapon individually in the individual items section.
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

Will add different pet emotions later!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Obtained by completing 15 quests for Gold Richie (refer to guide for more info).
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD

:heartbeat: INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES :heartbeat:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Dragon Master Face, Sweet and Pure Face, Cherubic Face, BLINK Face, Sleepy Little Devil Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinct capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Weapon effects are also added for the sets that come with weapons. Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab pose and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot pose to show weapon effects. There are other weapons effects for different types of swing/stab/shoot as well.

These images show the bow effect, which is sometimes different from the crossbow effect, but the crossbow effect is generally pretty close to either the bow or gun effect.
    [​IMG]
    The shoes from the Puppy Love Samurai Set are broken in maples im, so I filled them in in the image. They won't fit on the character correctly if you use GMS maples im. This set does not have a weapon.
    [​IMG]
    The socks are part of the OA in this set, not the shoes.
    [​IMG]
    The socks are part of the OA in this set, not the shoes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note: In maples im, the Heart Jumpsuit (M) is listed as Polka Dot Heart Jumpsuit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions and jump effect in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab pose and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot poses to show weapon effects. I'll try to add animations of each weapon if I acquire the weapon in game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

Will add different pet emotions later!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAIRS

Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD
    Obtained by completing 15 quests for Gold Richie (refer to guide for more info).
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    TBD

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    10:51 AM
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cola

Cola Red Snail

Sep 14, 2021
    Male
    10:51 AM
    Camper
  4. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    3:51 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Probably hosted on discord. Discord changed their hosting policy recently

5. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    Yea, I've been busy, so I've been Discord hosting, but I've been checking every few days to see how long it takes for images to break. I'll fix in a few hours after my HT run lmao. ty ColaCola for letting me know

6. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Yeah it's annoying cause it broke all my previously Discord hosted stuff as well. I recommend using catbox.moe if it's just simple images. Quick and easy to use and no disgusting embed like imgur

7. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    5:51 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    copy to paint and paste from there

8. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    That works too but also has an upload limit per post. Not viable for this style of guide with a ton of images I think.

9. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    5:51 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    make the entire guide into images, like cave paintings and such

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    Yea, definitely annoying. I was planning to use imgur for this, but I have to rethink for next guide. Seems like Discord hosted items are only valid now for a couple of weeks.

Next guide will be no text. Just pictionary and wingdings

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Some discord items get reset after 48 hours. It’s not viable at all unfortunately

• Agree Agree x 1