1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Its been a wicked journey

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by rewyuio, Jan 21, 2016.

1. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    8:32 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Hi Im Justin. I joined the server on july 2nd after watching a stream. You may all recognized me as Wicked/HolySpirit/Eliminate. But none of that matters. I'm here today for two things today, sorries and goodbyes, so lets get this going. This should probably be the last farewell post coming from project.
    Project:
    nanop33nanop33 its been real man. We've had some great conversations, and i could always depend on you to fulfill goals. You were always kind to everyone until they tipped you. Im glad we met, theres so much more i want to say but it just cant come out of my head at the moment as i am loaded with the many emotions from everyone. Im glad that you made that royals mistakes as without it, horntailing without you wouldnt have been the same. Bossing without you wouldnt have been the same. Training without you wouldnt have been the same. Playing without you wouldnt have been the same.

LosjLosj the mighty Drift King. You've taught me the lessons of life. You are like a guiding figure in my life. Im not sure what else to say that i havent in my post to you. O, and expect that "project nation attacked soon :)"

AutoassembleAutoassemble not much to say that i already havent. I couldnt have asked for a better leader. He never lets down as the #1 elitist jerk :) .

ZeretiusZeretius BALDMANX. This guy is one of the funniest and most upbeat people ive ever met. Its a shame that legends lost a member like this. Jordan is easily the hardest working member of project and was rightfully rewarded the first egged htp for a reason. All he ever wanted was a perfect bow, and hes been working on it since day 1 buying multiple ws's to achieve that dream. Its unfortunate more than one dream was crushed with our recent incident.

FrancoFranco fuck man. I dont even know what to say to you besides thanks, for everything. Youve always been there for me, at bosses, at grinding, at int gear, at competition, and as a friend. Youd think a rank one player would be a pretty big asshole, but franco's friendly and humble. It hurts me that his niceness was misused and that it hurt the server in trust amongst the players.

NerdRageNerdRage old friend, i guess our journey comes to an end. I will never forget those days where your +30 int gear was god for washing. And all those long days and late nights we grinded. I wish we got to himes duo before you initially quit, and i wish we coulda skyped more after your return.

UnluckyKidUnluckyKid man, your name fits me more than it does you. But for real tho, thanks for keeping it real. It was hype to have you in calls as you brought some straight fire. It sucks that i didnt get them perfect earrings, but it couldnt have gone to a better person than you. And always remember, THAT AINT FALCO

iSandyS2iSandyS2 sandy also brings some massive hype with her quirkyness. Its always a party when sandys around. Even though we pick on her a lot, she always knows when to have a good laugh.

ShavedShaved RIP THE GRIND DREAM. It didnt go so well with our time difference ._. . But on a serious note, youre a cool and nice guy celo, and i dont think i can find a person that hates you. You are definitely one of a kind

MMopQrsMMopQrs dedication is what this martin brings to the table. If hes on your side, hes staying loyal. Hes screwed sleep to come ht with us multiple times and with this he truly deserves the tt30 he received. Stay gold #1 cent

RyanRyan despite the amount of time i probably fcked you over, its amazing how fast you can pick yourself up and keep going. I hated that i fcked you over sometimes when grinding but how you instantly just went to farm too keep shit going. If i had time left on the server, id choose you as my grinding partner, to make up for the times that i was lackluster.

JasJas i hated your slothfulness but i appreciate your loyalty, and during our time nearing the end, im glad to have you as a project member. You were there for the full ride and i can clearly see why gabe and losj admired you so much when i didnt see the point. That probably sounds really asshole like now that i think about it. Anyways, im sorry for those times i probably pissed the sht outta you.

FearMeNowFearMeNow despite the short time youve been in here, you caught projects attention for always being there. Now always be here for legends :)
    High:
    InvincibleInvincible im glad we made up man. Thank you for everything youve done for me in high. Im sure youll do a good job building Honor

FrucFruc you are also an excellent example of a leader. How you managed to organize zruns is a miracle, as ive failed many times to helm people. That final conversation we had was so unfulfilling. I truly believe that you were the heart of high.

MeepyMeepy when i met sandy, i was reminded a lot that she was like you. You guys are both wild and crazy(in a good way). Anyways, id like to thank you for the help and friendship youve given me. We got far to distant at the end though as our timezones were different.

TanniTanni youre a pretty fun guy. I had fun trolling with you and BulbaBulba . Other than those i cant remember much, but if i do go to royals, id like to give u a visit.

JayChouJayChou idk if this is you ya blackmamba. Anyways, as my oldest friend still playing the server, i had fun trioing mp3 with you. Im sad that after you made a priest we werent so much in contact, but im glad that you did come back and finally made bishop :) . I hope with my gear now we have the combined strength to finish the job of killing horntail on a regular basis.

RichardRichard i hate that we stopped talking so much when i entered project. Youve provided me with a great friendship and countless of hours of entertainment while we were farming with your stories and life situations. Lets talk again sometime.
    To those I failed:
    zoyazoya i promised you id be there for your farewell and write a goodbye post for you. I wont be there for that but id think itd go like "ellie, you were a cherished member of this community, dont you ever forget that. So many people adored you, and im sure all of them are sad to see you leave. It sucks that we've legit talked only once on skype, so lets talk some time. Anyways, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOT PPL2PASSING. Just kidding. Take care and do well in life ellie."

DrDrexelDrDrexel i promised you power and other things if you joined project, and within 2 days of you joining, i broke that promise as we all got eliminated. Stay strong drexel, and youll find your way.

SeuldySeuldy i said that id make it to the top, and id do it in your honor. And unfortunately i failed you as i had to stop a bit to zak for stoppers and for horntail. In that time i think i couldve made it near your level or to at least the top 5. Eitherway i didnt make it to 200 and i didnt even fulfill the goal of "rising to the top" and im sorry for that.

HyugaHyuga well marisa, i made the first promise i ever made on the server to you. What seemed impossible is now actually is. I wish i made that promise on my main computer as i would have loved to ss it and keep it for all this time. I remember my words clearly "ill be sure to meet you on the fields of ht one day". Id like to give you my final thanks as well. Because of you, i wanted to rise to the top to join you in aeon. And so i did, and was a member of the first horntail kill. Thank you for the inspiration and for enhancing my experience here.

As my final note, thank you everyone for being apart of this lovely community. My time here, although now over, was one of the best 6 months ive had. So many friends made, so many experience shared, so many emotions felt. Thank you to all of you for making legends, legends. Im sorry if i missed you or anything, so far off the top of my head is ApplePieApplePie, versachieversachie, kirbzkirbz, BaboBabo, and OliveOlive and ill try to think of something soon, but for now. Farewell

• Like Like x 19
  2. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    7:32 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    I remember when you were in my alliance and every time a duo showed up for advancements you would spam "WE GOT A DUO!!!!!!!!" or something along those lines. I still remember HolySpirit hitting 70, then also hitting 120, and finally you boosted once that dastardly HTPQ was fixed Kappa. It was nice seeing you occasionally, trolling with you and, although you weren't on my BL and we didn't talk much, I enjoyed your company whenever I had it. It's sad to see you go, I remember wanting to pass your Dark Knight so badly and if fueled me to grind harder than I had before. Then you suddenly came back whenever I got somewhat close and boosted up again. Sadly, your competition simmered down and has now come to extinction. >< I don't want to say something along the lines of, "Hopefully you'll come back soon!" or "Come back every so often to say hi!" because I'm sure the server will just remind you of the good times you've had and, while that is nice at times, it usually just brings the feeling of sorrow. So rather, I wish you good luck in your endeavors and hope that you can break the Maple addiction we all have! Great game, but RIP life. What am I saying? Maple = Life PogChamp

Take care of yourself Justin,

Sincerely,
    - Grizzly/Daemon

• Like Like x 3
  3. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    10:32 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Dude, it's been real. Sad to see you go this way especially since we never got to settle the race to 200. :(
    We've had some awesome moments both in and outside the game. Stay true to yourself and never change. Though you might want to scream a bit less in Skype Kappa
    Let's keep in touch man ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. zoya

zoya Blue Snail

Oct 20, 2015
    Female
    9:32 AM
    zoya
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Justinnnnnn!!!

I'm so sad you're not going to be here when I finally start my new character that we've been talking about doing for sooo long :'(

You were always a great friend, and you always knew what to say! I enjoyed all our weird conversations.. and you trying to catch me saying pervy things. I especially admire your ability to say what's on your mind despite what others think. Don't change. You kept it real, and I will do the same in honor of you. Thanks for all the great times Justin :D Don't think you can escape me that easily though, I still have you on Skype :p

See you around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    6:32 AM
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    I remember when we did gs2 on my priest good days lel, ty for the things that you have taught me and without you I probably wouldn't be here rn.

PS: i liek grean

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:32 PM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    3:32 PM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    I know you for some reason disliked me, but I wish you the best of luck out there, man. Sad to see you go

8. BlackStealth

BlackStealth Mixed Golem

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Cape Canaveral FL.
    StealthStory Lv124 BambooBoy Lv96
    Bishop
    BambooBoys
    Peace out man! [​IMG]

9. OP
    OP
    rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Popped into your stream, talking mad shit. Check into your stream again, mad shit once more. Didn't like it that a person who hasn't done much on the server was talking mad shit over players.

10. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    3:32 PM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    I'm not gonna argue with you :p
    You're entitled to feel whatever you feel.
    I wish you nothing but good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  11. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    My greatest memory of you will always be the PJSalt you spilled on Losj's stream while HTPQ was bugged for over a month.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sabo

Sabo Red Snail

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    United States
    Underjoyed
    Dragon Knight
    Bye, dude! You were the first friend I made on Legends!

• Like Like x 1
  13. napkin

napkin Slime

May 27, 2015
    Male
    Warrior
  14. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    Best of wishes Justin!

I remember when I was still KPQing, and you were the super pro dk (still are) who stopped by and helped us out with a starter package of a measly loan of 1 MILLION MESOS.
    Then hanging back in High when we were like, the last two people; and you helped the rest of the actives get into new guilds before you left. You honorable you.
    You were always there to help people out with questions / price checks.

Thanks for being a part of the community, and you'll be missed!

• Like Like x 1