1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Poison Mage Helpful Guide?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by bardledoo, Apr 1, 2016.

1. bardledoo

bardledoo Mano

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    7:22 AM
    Bardledoo
    F/P Wizard
    Hey everyone! Hope your day(s) is going good. I was just wondering if someone could help create a MapleLegends Ttraining guide for F/P mage. I am lvl 45 right now, and also wondering if the Gachapon tix from monster hunting will work, someone told me they will not. My name is Bardledoo on MapleLegends. This old school maple server is awesome!!!

Have a great day, love you all

Bardledoo

• Like Like x 2
  2. Martin

Martin Selkie Jr.

May 6, 2015
    12:22 PM
    Retired legendary player
    45-55 gs5
    55-80 death teddies
    80-200 skeles
    Theres your lvling guide MapleF11

3. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    1:22 PM
  4. OP
    OP
    bardledoo

bardledoo Mano

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Bardledoo
    F/P Wizard
    What is GS2? im lvl 45 with fire arrow maxed, tekeport 1, mp eater 3, meditation 9, should i start maxing poison brace now?
    I was hoping to have good traing spots for fire arrow till lvl 70 and make brace low leveld
    :D

5. Martin

Martin Selkie Jr.

May 6, 2015
    12:22 PM
    Retired legendary player
    GS2 = ghost ship 2, the monsters there are weak to fire which makes it a good lvling spot.
    also you should max poison brace as poison training at death teddies is the fastest way to level around 55+. The reason its fast is because the poison allows you to kill high level monsters which gives more exp. You stay at death teddies (you can also go master death teddies a bit later) untill 76 ot 80. at 76 you can go squids and grind with poison. When you get 3rd job you should max poison mist first, as poison mist grinding at 80+ is way faster than anything else. All this is really well explained in the guide Healer linked so i recommend you look through it

6. OP
    OP
    bardledoo

bardledoo Mano

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Bardledoo
    F/P Wizard
    Okay thanks you very much, I am pretty broke, so the wizard pots might not be affordable :(.

from 45- till GS2 not sure where best training spot is, maybe teddies i one shot them with fire arrow right now.

7. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    6:22 AM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    Ludi + Korean Folk Town + Orbis + NLC Quests are a good alternative too!
    (Or El Nath mobs cuz they fire weak... or Haunted House Nightmares and other scary mobs)

• Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    bardledoo

bardledoo Mano

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Bardledoo
    F/P Wizard
    Whats best way for me to get a Zak helm without spendign the money? SOmeone told em at lvl 55 to go train voodoos and pick up the require amount of herat stoppers

9. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    6:22 AM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    Well, our guild bear sells Zhelms for 250 heartstoppers.
    Just find the room with 4-5 voodoos and poison brace / fire arrow them to oblivion.

• Like Like x 1