1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yup, its time

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by LuckyCharms, Jul 17, 2016.

1. LuckyCharms

LuckyCharms Brown Teddy

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    10:30 AM
    LuckyCharms, Pebbles, Cheerios, Fargo
    Bishop
    Demure
    Hey everyone, I really hate to do this but im done with Maplelegends. I've tried extremely hard to be loyal to this server however i have found it increasingly difficult to enjoy its gameplay. Lately Maplelegends has brought me a lot of frustration and Im going to explore my other options. Ive gotten to a point in my life where I only have around 1hr/day during the week and a few hours during the weekend to play Maple because of full-time jobs and relationships, and i would rather not spend my free-time disputing faulty autobans and the like.

Farewell to all my friends (and fam) that ive met on my Maplelegends adventure. All of Maplelegends players are gems and I will remember my time here with you guys forever! :) I would like to tag everyone that has had an impact on my Legends experience but that would take way too long ;) Instead ill see you all in game over the next 2 days as i give my adieu. Feel free to Pm me and you can add me on Facebook, snapchat, etc.

Few tips for the improvement:
    -fix unstable economy (prices drop drastically whenever there are lottery events) there needs to be a more stable and uniform way of farming meso and getting end-game gear.
    -increase interaction between GMs and playerbase (Personally lead GM events = non-existant)
    -faulty autoban system
    -high rate of glitches/dc at Horntail and Zakum (no compensation or GMs trying to fix this)
    -decrease in new playerbase has made it difficult for end-game players to obtain end-game items because there isnt as many people buying leech/selling rares

• Like Like x 11
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:30 PM
    Moderator Post
    The damage auto ban is actually 100% accurate; its just that sometimes people (or the server) lag so it desync with the user and the server (buffs). Anyway, I've told you to wait up to 24 hours and in other server's ban appeal you'll see it will take likewise so long (if not longer) for things to be taken care of. We can't simply unban you immediately (unless its bans like invalid timestamps which are known to be a bit dodgy right now).

We wish you good luck finding a better place to enjoy, thanks for playing!

3. iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    3:30 AM
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    Ill always appreciate you and everything you did for me and our fam <3 You mean so much more than you know and i wish you every bit of happiness you deserve - Good luck in life AndyPants - Snap me any time OnionSelfie

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    It has been an awesome journey and I am soo glad I got to be as close to you as I were. I won't ever forget you either and I truly wish you all the best.
    Goodbye mate!

5. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    1:30 PM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    Andrew ):
    Even though we didn't really interact a lot despite being in the same guilds all this time I'm gonna miss you.
    Thanks for everything you helped me with and the best of luck to you no matter what you might do in the future.

7. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    3:30 AM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    Andrew nooo BibleThump

I'm really sad to see you go but I understand. We won't forget you and you will be be missed.

Wishing you all the best in the future.

Take care

<3

• Like Like x 2
  8. yukkichan

yukkichan Timer

Oct 3, 2015
    Female
    1:30 AM
    Thanks for teaching me how to priest grind at 7x. Really appreciate it. All the best in life Andrew! Cheers

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  9. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    1:30 PM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    Best of wishes Drew! Thanks for funding me aka buying my precious robe ahahah
    still figuring out how to spend it + waiting on the next 10% int overall to work >=(

10. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    I haven't talked much to you but still i wish you good luck in life OnionBye

11. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    12:30 PM
    Hey andrew, sorry im late. We've haven't talked much since i've returned or left. Thanks for participating in our hts despite knowing you would dc most of the times. You and Jason are some of the nicest people ive met in this game. Good luck with life, and tell jason I said hi.