1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos/White Scrolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xNator, Mar 23, 2017.

Should the chance of white scrolls and chaos scrolls be decreased?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    67.5%
  1. xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    7:39 AM
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Lately I've been seeing a ton of white scrolls and chaos scrolls. The prices are dropping like crazy and everyone is getting them. I personally think the chance of getting them from gach should be decreased. Any other opinions? :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    1:39 PM
    Defender
    People been waiting for this for 2 years for the increased drop. It's a chance to make perfect weapon. Me personally don't want to come back to 60% scrolled endgame weapon.
    I'm guessing the only reason you want it lowered because of the price drop and you can't make big messos anymore, that's not how it works...

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    It's not about making mesos, the server has been growing and a ton more people are gaching and more chaos scrolls are coming. It's going to make it too easy to scroll things and the special items people have now arent really going to be all that special anymore.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:39 PM
    Moderator Post
    There's two things I have to say

I am glad there's finally a market now for White/Chaos scrolls, meaning if you get 1 once in blue moon you finally won't become the richest person on earth anymore because the price is dropping. I also don't think the demand will decrease because like you said the user count is increasing, meaning more people need them.

So I think the fact they are now (finally) increased is a good timing with the user count bump we have recently, IMO.

• Like Like x 11
  5. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    I dont know how to feel about feels anymore ):

6. John

John Dark Stone Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    2:39 PM
    Bocc / ImMrLuckless
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    In my opinion the falling price is just temporary. Yes as the player base increases, the number of WS and CS increase as well since there are more people gaching. But then as of now the new comers are all lower levels and I would assume the majority of the server is around 3rd job to 4th job (just based on what I've seen so not a confirmed information). So the demand as of now is pretty low but when we all level up and aim for perfect weapons/gears, the prices will rise again then stabilize. Decreasing the possibility of getting one of these scrolls will have a great negative impact if you ask me as many players are aiming for creating their own end game weapons/gears and decreasing the rate will be a huge blow to that and even maybe discourage some active players.

7. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    8:39 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    the biggest reason is probably the increased number of unique players, before u had only 1/3 of the players gaching so it makes sense to see around at least~3x the chaos/ws being gached
    this + hunting ticket buffs

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:39 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I also think the falling price will only be temporary, because as the mesos exchange hands from player to player, only a small amount is ever destroyed. I think the tax rate is like 4% at 10m+ transactions. This means most of those mesos still exist as they are traded, but eventually the wealth of the uber rich will decrease, and wealth across the server will more or less equalize.

One other comment about the situation is that even though we're having a nice increase in new players, there are absolutely no new players that are in the market of buying these scrolls yet. By time they do get up to that level and have enough mesos to buy white scrolls, the veteran players now will have had access to quite a few more! Not saying this is wrong, but that's simply how it is.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:39 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Library

Library Slimy

Nov 6, 2016
    Slave
    All I get are BW and Gun scrolls.
    Me: ?????????????? Gach rate increase, where?

• Like Like x 1
  11. JBeebzOnly12

JBeebzOnly12 Brown Teddy

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    USA, Arizona
    5:39 AM
    Desolate
    Islander
    Desolate
    Me: *Islanding* gets 9 hunting gach.

Me: Makes Offland character just to spend.

Server: Here's a white scroll brah.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prophet

Prophet Master Chronos

Feb 1, 2017
    Male
    Quasar
    Outlaw
    upload_2017-3-24_12-22-15.png

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  13. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:39 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
  14. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    6:39 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Everyone gets it but me. feelsbadman

15. South

South Slime

Mar 7, 2017
    Male
    South
    Chief Bandit
    Eternal
    At this rate this sever will start to see people leaving. I don't see the need for these to be so easy to obtain.

16. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:39 PM
    I would not be suprised if these were item smegas and not actually gached white scrolls.

17. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    "got a(n)"

• Like Like x 3
  18. Prophet

Prophet Master Chronos

Feb 1, 2017
    Male
    Quasar
    Outlaw
    Like Wulas said, item smegas it won't have the "got a(n)" in front of the item name.

19. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Idk i personally like having the gach system being hard. I don't like how chaos scrolls and white scrolls are being given out like candy. End game gear shouldn't be something thats easy to craft, I think white scrolls should be a rare thing u maybe get to use once or twice for gear but i don't believe it should just be handed out.

20. TRM

TRM Mushmom

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    SlimShady
    Bowmaster
    Lame
    Leave the gachapon rates alone. Honestly, how many times are they going to change the gachapon? If ANYTHING needs to change its the rates of getting a PAC/PGC & Puac/PuGC. Its a little too high.