1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

add a maple tip

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lv1crook, Feb 28, 2021.

1. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    12:29 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    when i was reading the server info again i saw there was a style saver feature in the game clearly mentioned there. i remember asking about it when i was newer to the game but no one knew what i was talking about and with time i forgot. it is a nice little custom feature but it is difficult to bring attention to without any indicator of its existence in game. so my suggestion is to add another maple tip that tells you that it is in amoria plastic sugery shop and costs 10 million meso.

ps 10 mil is too much for my cheap ass make it 5 mil plox

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    4:29 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    [Mapletip] If you're bored for current hair/eyes and hope to be back to past one you had, get to amoria surgery shop!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    I've mentioned here that it was too expensive and had people bombard me with disagrees, but I guess when someone addresses the same thing and other finally agree to it, its pretty uncanny don't you agree?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:29 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    I feel like 10m is entirely reasonable. It's really not that hard to get 10m if you've been on the server for like 1-2 months, that's plenty of time to survive looking at comparable styles.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Nah I wanna change my hair like 100 times that’s 1000m meso right there. If I already spend 0.1m nx getting whatever hairstyles instead of washing or getting smegas and owls then I dunno why I gotta spend 10m for a single hairstyle change that’s robbing the poor. If it was 5m I’d still be poor and stupid but at least I could look good

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    But you can vote on multiple accounts for owls and smegas.

SBC's (Special Beauty Coupons) gave out 10 tries but it was all random, random hair, random skin tone, random face, so 10mil for getting your hair back is reasonable but having it both for 10mil each is expensive thats 20mil.

Which I've tried to point out but people disagreed to it before, and theres people here agreeing to it now and still disagreeing with me when I'm saying the same thing..

as stated below from OP

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 8.55.17 PM.png

As shown here I mentioned it was too expensive and got disagrees, OP mentions it and gets agrees, If I've mentioned before it was too expensive and theres a post here stating the same thing it contradicts the reactions with the same being said.

Does that make sense?

Just a Feelsbadman I guess

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Anyways..

I do agree Ainz, it is reasonable but it has its flaws as stated by OP, and me from the past stating it was expensive and Kimmy replied to it explaining the reasoning behind its price.

I agree to both sides, but its still much you know..

8. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    If style saver was 5m instead of 10m I'd probably use it weekly instead of monthly

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    The purpose of the style saver isn't to use it daily. The purpose is to save event hair/faces so people are no longer forced to only have 1 event hair/face at the live of their character.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    So you'd spend twice as much on it if it was made cheaper?

This seems beyond unnecessary, wanting to change between old hairstyles that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    3:29 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    This thread is not entirely about cost of style saver. In fact, the main suggestion is about adding a mapletip about style saver. So no, your post and this thread are not the same thing. Even in this thread there are people disagreeing with cost reduction so your points are moot. It sounds like you're victimizing yourself or you're being sarcastic to people who disagreed with your opinions.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    This guy knows what’s up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Both were mentioned, though.

.., your post states both a [MapleTip] and its cost.

14. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    In the original post, my eloquent, mountain moving rhetoric is saved exclusively for the maple tip, while the cost reduction is tacked onto the end with no reasoning other than that I am cheap and an asshole.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    coming as someone who only plays maplestory for cosmetic reasons/fashionstory only.... in my onion 10m is too expensive to use the style saver. i only want to log in -> look cute -> afk -> log out tbqh

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    tfw too poor to henehoe

• Like Like x 1