1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anniversary monsters

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by hatake00, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:49 AM
    Moderator Post
    Read Chris's post. We actually removed the cakes for half of the maps they were originally at. It only takes reaching 15 to kill both of the cakes available.

2. OP
    OP
    hatake00

hatake00 Red Snail

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    I was waiting for this event to end, that’s why I hadn’t played recently... but I see that the Staff Team doesn’t respect low level players and I probably I will never start to play again because of that.

Kimberly, do you think it’s easy to kill them, when you need to kill one type of monster and there are 5 or 6 times more Cakes or Candles? Waste of time for every low level player to finish a quest because it takes 5-6 times longer! Please, respect low level players because you will never have a great community if you will only respect these who play long.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    We're very sorry that you are experiencing trouble. We do care about low level players as we care about all players. We tried to fix these issues by removing the candles & cakes that were directly in maps next to towns, and we had attempted to remove all cakes entirely from Victoria Island, but some cakes (mostly the ones in Henesys) were spawning in those maps in a different way so they were not included in our change.

It was our mistake that we included Level 30 Cake Monsters on Victoria Island, and we learn from these mistakes for the future. That said, it is not impossible to get Blue Mushrooms from a quest because cakes spawn in a map they're in, as that map is not the only map that they spawn in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    hatake00

hatake00 Red Snail

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Maybe for you it is not impossible, but for me it’s just waste of time because it takes much longer to get what I need to finish the quest and it takes away all the pleasure of playing MapleStory, so why should I play if I don’t have any pleasure? You pretend to be a good Staff who cares what other people say, but you are just like politicians, you only give empty promises and not really doing anything to help.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    The cake spawns are only once a year at anniversary and April 1st is when our second anniversary launched. The quests got extended for users due to issues we had during it. Some liked the cakes for better exp, and some didn't like that they got removed. If you really dislike the cakes you'll have to wait until May 7 when they get completely removed from all the maps.

There will be no further changes made seeing we are nearing the end of the event. All I can suggest is to wait until the event end if you really cannot level like the other during the event period. When Neckson released similar events there were also Turkeys, Cakes, and other mobs all over the place and people had to deal with them too. Our events are generally made to replicate the experience from GMS. We also made the cakes already easier to hit by removing all the avoid these cakes originally have, so you will always hit them.

This thread will now be closed seeing the initial request by OP has been accepted - removing them near cities.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.