1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

High Brawler - Optimal HP wash method not possible for Pirates.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Igni, Oct 5, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    11:04 PM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    50-55 HP for warriors is true for MapleRoyals using AP Reset method atm.
    Actually, because of what you just said, I believe MapleLegends correctly imitates old school GMS, as my brother did the AP Reset method 4 times in 2009 and also gotten a static 20 HP.

I don't think Warriors should be getting a static 20 HP but that is how it was in GMS, so it's a carry-over bug that's been left here. The question is whether or not ML staff wants to do rectify it (like making it static 50 when MAX HP Increase skill is maxed). This also supports the theory that Brawlers also has the same bug that's been left-over from old GMS. I've only attempted the AP Reset method once to receive 18 HP, so I'm not sure whether it's static or a random number between 16-20, though I'm not keen to try again because ML staff still hasn't refunded me my missing HP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Calamity

Calamity King Slime

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:04 PM
    DragonAce86
    Dragon Knight
    Ohana
    Ah right, that's my mistake.

For me it's been static 20HP straight up. I've done it multiple times (in the preview before I confirm the result) as an experiment and thus decided to add 1-2 AP into HP and the rest into the primary stat (STR for me) for each level.

Washing the MP into the primary stat would then be a good idea, as it doesn't make you lose out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    11:04 PM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Dw, we've only just figured this out thanks to you and others who have reported different numbers than what some of us were used to in Royals.

Using Fresh AP straight into HP seems to be the best method for all classes here.