1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can We Increase KPQ Level? :)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Godfry, Apr 26, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Godfry

Godfry Blue Snail

Oct 17, 2023
    Male
    5:20 AM
    Bishop
    Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the KPQ level range to 21~35 from 21~31. I think this would be almost exclusively beneficial, as most players grind/leech in isolation from 31~35. This would encourage socialization, and help low 20's chars in KPQ by allowing more characters to party (plus fresh 2nd jobs get to feel badass in KPQ before their dreams are crushed in LPQ!). It would also be good because CPQ isn't enabled in this server (and for good reason--I totally get it!). Tweaking King Slime could be an option to compensate for the slightly greater power of characters that would be able to participate. Just a thought that I think would be great all around. Thank you!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Makeup

Makeup Red Snail

Nov 28, 2023
    Female
    8:20 PM
    Makeup
    Buccaneer
    Duds
    Agreed, the grind from 31-15 feels so unnecessarily painful and long.
    Even though there are questlines to speed through it, it would just be better overall to stay at kpq then jump to lpq.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:20 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Doing Ariant's quests would probably be easier than looking for a party on kpq, I'm not against increasing the level, but I don't see it as something that people benefit from so much

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Makeup

Makeup Red Snail

Nov 28, 2023
    Female
    8:20 PM
    Makeup
    Buccaneer
    Duds
    Yeah finding a party for kpq is already hard enough but increasing the level cap will make finding a party a lot easier. Or to keep the party going so people don't have to die at level 30 to avoid leveling to 31, then you can continue to play with your lower levelled friends.
    Also just giving players more options, why not stay at kpq if you can? Rather than only have the option to grind or do quests to reach the next party quest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    1:20 PM
    Ariant questline is like 30-34 in one hour, with a little help from Magatia quests (alcadno and zenumists cape prequests) you can reach 35 quite soon and can start LPQ.So I don't see any reason to increase it to 35.

6. OP
    OP
    Godfry

Godfry Blue Snail

Oct 17, 2023
    Male
    5:20 AM
    Bishop
    You don't see any reason? Or, you don't mind doing the Ariant questline so you think everyone should be doing it from 30-34? As Makeup stated, it's about increasing player choice in leveling and variety in general--some people REALLY like KPQ!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. TennGohan

TennGohan Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    6:20 AM
    I wont stand for any cpq slander!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    7:20 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    yeah exactly. i know a lot of ppl who rather leech/grind the whole way to 120 so lets remove pqs/quests? that makes no sense. balancing is about to give options to everyone

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    12:20 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Yes, can do.

• Great Work Great Work x 2