1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Card Hunting Guide: Get your Tier 10 Ring ASAP

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Nimbus, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Kishu

Kishu Slime

Feb 28, 2022
    Male
    11:01 AM
    Kishu
    Shadower
    Perion
    Does anyone know if the Haunted House mobs actually drop cards? They have listings in the monster book. Their drop rates seem so bad as to make them the worst mobs in the entire game to farm cards from.

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    1:01 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    They don't, any mobs from Crimsonwood do not drop cards yet.
    The other mobs in NLC do

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kishu

Kishu Slime

Feb 28, 2022
    Male
    11:01 AM
    Kishu
    Shadower
    Perion
    Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure why they would include listings in the monster book when the cards aren't available - quite misleading...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Nimbus

Nimbus Horny Mushroom

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    Perú
    6:01 PM
    GrayNimbus
    Corsair
    Nimbus
    UPDATE: I'm finally back from a soul crushing post-grad experience and I'm happy to say that the Card Hunting Guide has been updated with the NLC maps! I give my opinion on it on the guide itself but TL;DR: It sits on the A-tier.

Everytime I come back from Maple, no matter the lenght of the hiatus, I am super glad to see that people keep commenting on the guide and even leaving their opinions on NLC while I was unable to update it myself for the longest time. I always read the comments left here and I am super grateful for the

Glad to see this guide is still relevant and helping people on the server get their Tier-10 ring!

• Like Like x 4
  5. OP
    OP
    Nimbus

Nimbus Horny Mushroom

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    Perú
    GrayNimbus
    Corsair
    Nimbus

This reply feels SUPER late LOL, but I'm so glad the guide helped you!

Honestly, it really encourages to do it with other characters once you get a feel for the fastest way to clear it. My one and only time I got my Tier-10 ring I did not do things in the order of the list (obviously) and I still was satisfied with how long it took me. Might be interesting to see how long it takes to do it again with a guide that has been polished with the input from a lot of people in this comment section.

6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:01 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I think Ariant/Magatia should be moved up to A+ Tier since their regions got revamped quite a bit.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Nimbus

Nimbus Horny Mushroom

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    Perú
    GrayNimbus
    Corsair
    Nimbus
    Sorry, since I've been away for quite some time, I missed the revamp on the Ariant/Magaatia zones. Can you tell me where I can find all the changes? Would also check out how they feel with my characters too.

8. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    They made many maps considerably wider and added teleporters. Some of the mobs include Cactus, Desert Rabbit (M), Meercat, Sand Dwarf, Reinforced Iron Mutae, and Homunculus. There are more.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. benQ

benQ Pac Pinky

Oct 14, 2016
    Male
    7:01 AM
    benQ
    Bishop
    maple
    shit..if only i'd read this earlier >.<
    i tot the drop rate was suck!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. OP
    OP
    Nimbus

Nimbus Horny Mushroom

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    Perú
    GrayNimbus
    Corsair
    Nimbus
    Got to check the area again. Basically all of my criticisms I wrote for Ariant/Magatia are gone now thanks to the map revamp and teleports. I love it. Ariant has just been brought to the S-Tier

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1