1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Meso-Up from being a party buff to a self buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by akashsky, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Jaynus

Jaynus Timer

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    10:35 AM
    Dralith
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    It will make it harder, but it is still 100% do-able

2. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    8:35 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    People are just promoting because it does come down to the fact they are actually bored and looking to nitpick, there is nothing that need to be changed and yes its a moot point in the end because staff will do what staff does. I just think the logic is so out of whack. There is always going to be better maps than others in a PvE type environment and history has shown us they are definitely game for nerfing certain maps. But the Gobies map as an example was nerfed not because people were running 4-6 mages on various channels but just because just in ONE map with ONE instance of ONE farming character the mesos gain was deemed too much. And in cases like that I would totally agree with a nerf.

Certain people are trying to have Ulu 1 nerfed over the fact that you get good gains when farming several maps at the same time on a very good gaining map to begin with. (For full disclosure I have never farmed this way and always just use one channel on whatever map im farming)

You didn't need to run tests to figure this out and you can do the same thing with Ulu 2 as well so you might as well nerf that too. The logic makes no sense.

• Agree Agree x 2