1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Clarify to the public

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JesusLovesMe, Feb 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusLovesMe

JesusLovesMe King Slime

Mar 4, 2022
    Male
    6:19 PM
    BookOfLife
    Beginner
    Heaven
    With regards to my thread that I have been locked out of apparently after being responded by the last official staff concerning MapleLegends to be of mature content. Here is my response to that particular staff if the public should know as a way to justify what was mentioned in view of everyone as it does seem to me rather inappropriate to just leave it as that which what was allegedly claimed against me. I had already made my personal @gm in game with regards to those words of statement that was put out against me. Here is a copy of my message to the GMs that was not even responded by any of them and marked "Resolved".

Quoting from my message word for word: As mentioned @nightzy take everything to context, dig every single sentence uttered by me during the zakum run and judge accordingly amongst the game masters to see if it is indeed absolutely toxic of me to receive the ban. You disclosed direct details in view of others about the private words spoken in the run is insensible. I guess you are numbed to be ruthless with issuing ban as if it doesn't matter at all. Tell me, if I indeed spelt it as what you said on the post you made in view of others the term "kys" that was used to insist on making me guilty and convicting me for just that alone for the most part. I was told to make a 'suggestion' thread on the forum by GM Ocarina so I contemplated and decided to do just that. Expose every word I've said then and let the rest of GM's be aware of what exactly went on during the battle. What if a player kills themselves because of a ban? Did that ever cross your mind perhaps? Just saying. - End quote

As what was made against me honestly felt as though I've been made out to be a culprit and that I rightfully deserved to be banned out of game because of my "mature" remarks made to a certain player who may have some form of privileged connection with one of the staff it seems to me perhaps but surely am not making an ignorant assumption here am I?

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    3:19 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus