1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crimsonwood item's upgrade & crafting feedback

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by braidgame, May 2, 2021.

1. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    8:45 AM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    I really enjoy upgrading and crafting stuff with Fiona in Ninja clan, CrimsonWood or Phantom Forest.
    Although the stuff aren't really endgame weapon for everyone, I would suggest some of these could be a little adjusted for a better use experience.

1. The need of crimson wood amount for crafing
    There are 3 kinds of weapons which require crimson wood - Crimson Arclancer(Bow), Crimson Arcglaive(Pole Arm) and Crimson Arcanon(Staff). Three of them need 300, 400 and 500 crimson woods for the materials crafts respectively. But, consider the slow respawning time for Crimson Tree, I will suggest to lower the amount of need for crafting these crimson weapon. Such as lower the need of 50~100 crimson woods. Or maybe adjust Crimson Tree's respawing time.

2. Crimson Arcanon's problem
    Arclancer and Arcglaive are good enough for practical use, but for Arcanon, its kind suck because some pure int mage issue and probably use elemental wand instead. I will suggest add some HP, like 200~300 HP, to make ease for int/luk mage.
    Why 200~300 HP? Because I compare Arcanon with Doomsday Staff, plus considering how hard arcanon could be crafted, then I give these numbers. Hope it can revive some int/luk mage user's attention.

3. Raven Ninja Gears upgrade
    Some of Raven Ninja gears need some tweak:
    The weapons above I think should be adjusted or else nobody wants to craft. :p
    If these idea is implemented, I believe the crafting system in Crimson Wood can be more
    popular. Hope the exchange in badges quest will also be more common.

Any thoughts and comments are welcome~Foxpat

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    9:45 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Not sure about the raven gear but the woods suggestion im all in

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    6:45 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Dig it. Those weapons are awesome looking so I'd like to see more of them floating around.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    7:45 AM
    altho ive only ever crafted the crimson arcglaive once im all in for point 1. I could only farm like 200 and had to buy off fm cuz it already took a long time to dedicate and farm the crimson wood trees (or is this the reason so that the weapon stays rare?) and if lucky can ask wr leecher if they have some in their inv and buy off them

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    8:45 AM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    I don't know how fast you can farm crimson wood. In my case I farm like 1 crimson wood for about 1 minute as a lv102 DK, and I usually not go to WR map since the map sometimes be used for leeching (Ye the selling leech ppl also will free drop crimson woods), hard to find an available map.
    The next left portal is good tho, it has some hidden fast teleport let u move much easier, and also gaining some badges for exchange, so I always stay there for woods farming, just my experience.

6. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    7:45 AM
    yeah I farmed on that map too, the tele statue helped me alot but one thing i was struggling with was clearing the mobs so that the trees would respawn. I used my bucc there and no i dont remember how long did it take to get one wood or how many i can get for a period of time, prob just me being a nub MapleF4