1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Amplifier journal (Inspired by Poignant)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by braidgame, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    6:11 PM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    (wub)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG](wub)
    I guess many people have already noticed that YWG [​IMG] can be farmable from cheap amplifiers.
    Although the stats are floating and unsure indeed, it's still not a bad way for earning mesos at post 3rd job till 4th job advancement; currently(2021.11.23) 2int YWG is at least 10m+, 1int is like 1.5m+, and 0 int price just same as normal WG 100k, so it's basically like lottery, if happened to get top one, that is instant cash out.

In this journal, I will use my lv10x Dragon Knight to try the luck on getting that yellow stuff.
    Before the journal starts I have tested 3~4 hrs probably, no YWG drop in my sightMapleF18, so this is definitely a long journey, thankfully I get one WS from gachapon tickets while farming YWG at the same time, making me decide to keep writing the journal.

So the objective is kill as many cheap amps as possible, find the assuming droprate of YWG, I guess I need to kill 10m+ cheap ampsMapleF6... well, GL on myself!:pinkbean::sack:

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.