1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[DAWN FM] Your Daily Radio Station brought to you by Thybar on Twitch

Discussion in 'Streams' started by Thybar, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Thybar

Thybar Red Snail

Feb 28, 2023
    Male
    Germany
    11:49 PM
    Thybar
    Priest
    Toilet
    Hello Maplers! [​IMG]

I want to present you my stream.
    As i love music in total and also love to play this lovely little mushroom game, i wanted to combine both things.

This is why i chose to stream my daily grindin' whilst listenin' to all of my favorite music.
    This is not one specific genre, as i listen to almost everything what i like to hear!
    Doesn't matter if its rusty metal, lovely r&b, uptempo beats or classic/modern hip-hop, i'm up to all genres!
    Due to the fact that i'm not a native english speaker and also just want you to have the true feelin' and enjoyment of a radio station, i'll not do any voicechatting. I'll keep up with you guys in chat though!

I'll def try to stream daily! How i'll stream daily depends on the day and how long my brain will work.

There are also several plans of doin' specific genre days and maybe also a community song-request day in the future!
    I'll keep you updated in this topic for that.

I'd love to see you visit my stream and enjoy Maple and music with me together!
    twitch.tv/thybaar

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    6:49 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Cool!!
    Being able to listen to music while I play is definitely one of the positive aspects of Maple imo, I really enjoy that!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. dragonfroot

dragonfroot Red Snail

Nov 24, 2023
    Female
    2:49 PM
    Dark Knight