1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Disconnect after 10-15 minutes

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by vuluc88, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. vuluc88

vuluc88 Slime

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    2:18 PM
    Kinigiri
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Everytime i'm outside of town, i got d/c after 10-15 mins
    What is supposed to happen?: no d/c ?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: any mobs map
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): just go outsite of the towns and it start. Always d/c after 10-15 mins starting from when i left the town (i currently only lurking around Victoria so don't know if it is the case for other major island, but world tour is the same too)
    Extra information (optional):
    Type play: windowed
    i did see someone else post here so i also reported on that but seems like it's low profile.
    Some extra symptom:
    • Last week i played in MAC (windowed) and it's ok, never got d/c
    • If i stand still on the mob maps, it's ok, i will not get d/c even after 2 hours or so. But it kind of start counting if i moving around
    • I did suspect maybe my windows setting of after 10 mins it will turn off display can be the cause. But it seems to not be the case, i turn it off so that it never turn off screen, never sleep, but the problem still occur

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.