1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Equips Time Extender

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zeroxlr, Nov 18, 2021.

Event Cosmetic Time Extender Coupons

1. yass

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. nuuu

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    6:08 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    Wouldn't it be cool to be able to wear those awesome Event Items that you got from years ago!

Especially cosmetics that are rare and never to be seen again!?

...also since sometimes events are missed/canceled :cry:
    (I :heartbeat: the hardworking staff members!!!)

If so, then a Event Cosmetic Time Extender Coupon (works like a 100% scroll, just drag and drop onto your cosmetic) could be purchased for about 4,000-7,000 vote cash to add another 90 days!

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    4:08 PM
    Not extender since I never saw something like that before but just add them into the cash shop after they expire maybe ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    6:08 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Tbh, I wish they’d just allow you to buy permanent event equips with donor cash

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1