1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Survey/ Feedback on Events

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by EastNewsFul, May 23, 2019.

What do you think? Want some survey where you can tell your honest opinion about events and such?

1. Yes! because it could improve all the future content!

21 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah they know what we like so why bother?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe? never know what could happen?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    3:06 PM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Hello! i was wondering if it would be a possibility to make a survey or Feedback survey on every event of those you guys make for us so we as users can give a fast feedback on what was great or bad in the event and you the gms could get a more better feeling of what is good or bad :)? haven't really seen anything like that and I thought it might give you gms so much more knowledge about what your players like.

If it has been suggested before or it been talked about or I just missed something then I'm sry for bringing it up again ^^' just wanted to give you guys my feedback in a fast and easy way for you guys to improve on your awesome events.

Stay awesome everyone. and much love! :D:D:D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    9:06 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Is this a survey on whether we want survey or not? MapleF6

Please feel free to post your feedback here: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/feedback/. Once you make a post, other people will share their opinions on your thread too.

We check Suggestions subforum frequently and we get suggestions from Discord as well, so I don't think we need to make a post on event feedback. You already have good options to choose from.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Well my thought was about making some kind of Question Survey everytime an event has ended where you share the link and people could answer it and you can get an idea of how many who like this and that and so on but yea it was an idea for you guys to get a more specific idea of certain aspects of the event people like or dislike sometimes people might be more opened about anonymous answering:p but yea gonna use the feedback on the forum couldn't really find it through the tags haha! thanks for the answer tho!

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    9:06 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    A survey would be pre nice; what kinda questions do you think should be asked?

5. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Sure thing

Like fx:
    How were the rewards for this event? where they can maybe answer between in 1-10 on how much they like this and that.
    or how much did you enjoy the event and then let them answer in a small text form? and maybe make some questions with What did you feel was missing in this or that or what kind of things could we as GMs do better or what would you suggest for next time :)

Ideas for questions:

What did you like the most about the event or change we did or made?
    Is there anything you felt was missing or could have been better?
    How is it compared to other events?
    Did we as GMs provide enough help throughout the event and what could we do better?
    Any thoughts or Idea you would like to share with us the gms?
    Was the event Boss Challenging enough or?

Best will be What, Why, When, Where. the typical WH questions ^^!

Ideas for 1-10 questions
    How much would you say that:
    The information about the event was clear enough?
    How much would you rate the reward from 1-10 or
    Did the event live up to your expectations?

or you could make it a choice from between satisfied or unsatisfied :)? the whole purpose is for you gms to get an easy way for the user to come up with feedback in an anonymous way and it could also be easier for you to get some answers on specific things that you the gms have wondered about :D

I'm pretty sure there are free ways to make surveys fast and mostly all there is required is a link and 2-3 mins of their time! :D and if it doesn't really give anything in the end well then conclude it and move it to the maybe pile haha.

And I have checked up on your feedback part in the forum and it works great because they can debate about everything and make it easier for them to agree on the topic. this was just an idea to make it easier for you guys to get a better focus and idea on what each person say and wants :D //

Btw thanks for your time reading this post! means a lot.

• Like Like x 1