1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Floris' Adventure <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floris, Feb 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Floris

Floris Mixed Golem

May 27, 2020
    Male
    9:52 PM
    upload_2021-3-5_15-28-54.png

Hi ~

I'm Floris and welcome to my adventure! This is a journal in which I track the progress of my character 'Fairy'.

The other day I realised its been quite a long time since I started attempting to journal. I'm not very good at it yet. Initially I started out with all these strict rules, based off of the original journaling forefathers spencil2spencil2 and SkuireSkuire , later to omit them.
    Recently I have seen a surge of new journaling threads here on the forums, which is awesome, however they sure do keep raising the bar on journaling. I've mostly seen even more challenging styles of gameplay and stunning graphical ways of tracking their progress. Inspired by them, I feel like it is time for me to step up my game as well.
    In this thread I aim for a more graphical approach while also going back to stricter, more limiting rules as these in my opinion just make a journal more interesting. Due to these two things I felt that this was deserving of a new thread.

THE RULES

- no leeching
    - no starting funding (except for some saved up NX cash)
    - no mules (except for an owl/smega mule)
    - HP wash as much as well as I can

THE FAIRY EVOLUTION

Another component to this journal will be my character 'evolving' as his skill in archery increases. For first, second, third and fourth job advancement his wings will grow larger and stronger and his aesthetic will shift to new hues. The banner will change with the evolutions. The thread remains pink though >:^).

HP WASHING

Previously I have way overdone it with the washing. Basically I pumped all int until my desired base int goal (usually 180 or 200) just to find my character stuck in the level 40-50 area with very lackluster damage. Though I at that point got to my base int goal I was usually unable to kill any mobs around my level or effectively grind. Therefore, this time I'll gradually increase my base int over time.
    After doing some calculations on this it turns out that the MP I lose out on by more gradually adding INT is really not that much and can easily be compensated by MP washing a bit more.
    The HP washing plan is as follows:
    - add 1 int for every 1 str until 180
    base int (accomplished at level 71)
    - MP wash as many times as possible between level 71 and 140
    - reset my base int at level 140 (or as fast as possible afterwards)

THE PROGRESS

Because fairies are also a mob in the maple world, I came up with the idea to create my own monster book page to track my progress!

upload_2021-3-5_15-32-29.png

I'm considering also tracking some additional things such as: total gachapon tickets found, mesos obtained. Might add those in later in the blank space at the bottom :3.
    I also have some thoughts on a creative way to track the equipment my character is using, more on that later as well!

I hope you guys will enjoy following my progress and I'll see you soon in the first update!
    Have a great day <3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.