1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Hide and Seek Rule Book

Discussion in 'Events' started by Precel, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:01 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Silly GMs have gone hiding around the Maple World instead of doing their jobs.
    Dear Maplers, are you ready to put your detective skills to work?
    [​IMG]

-

This is not an ongoing event.
    This is a rule book for players to read when a GM hosts Hide and Seek event.

[​IMG]
    Rewards
    The first person to find the GM wins 10,000 Event Cash as well as an Event Trophy and a Scroll of Secrets.

[​IMG]
    How to Participate
    When a GM announces Hide and Seek event, get ready to travel to where the GM might be hiding.
    Before starting the event, GM may give you a haste in order to level play fields between thieves and other classes. Don't miss it!

Once the GM is ready to start the event, they will start posting clues on our Discord on #screenshots channel.
    You need to guess where the GM might be, and get there before anyone else does.

[​IMG]
    Rules
    If you find the GM and nobody else has found the GM yet, they will drop an Event Trophy with their name on it. You MUST pick the item up and trade it back to the GM in order to win the prize. This is to avoid an awkward situation where two people find me at the same time.

The GM will tell you what region they are hiding in, such as Victoria Island, Ossyria, etc.
    Alternatively, they may tell you different hints instead, such as "high level maps", theme of the map, etc.

Victoria Island includes following:
    Perion, Kerning City, Lith Harbor, Henesys, Ellinia, Nautilus, Sleepywood, Florina Beach, Singapore, Ximending

Masteria includes following:
    New Leaf City, Haunted House, Amoria, Crimsonwood Keep

Ossyria includes following:
    Orbis, Elnath, Dead Mine, Mu Lung, Herb Town, Ariant, Magatia, Leafre, Temple of Time, Aquarium

Ludus lake includes following:
    Ludibrium, Omega Sector, Korean Folk Town, Aquarium

World Tour includes following:
    China, Thailand, Japan

If I'm missing a map, please let me know.

Mix of these may be used instead of only one region.

The GM will then give out riddles and hints on Discord on #screenshots.

The GM may or may not show up on the minimap.
    If the GM doesn't show up on the minimap, there will be an unkillable monster that will drop the Event Trophy if you go near it.

Good luck!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Drawmydream

Drawmydream Blue Snail

Jun 7, 2019
    Female
    4:01 PM
    Drawmydream
    Hi! Will taipei101 and the night market be included as well?

Thanks!

3. OP
    OP
    Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:01 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Actually we had Night Market in today's event, somehow I forgot to include it here. I added Ximending to Victoria Island. Thanks for letting me know!

4. Drawmydream

Drawmydream Blue Snail

Jun 7, 2019
    Female
    4:01 PM
    Drawmydream
    :) thanks for letting us know the rules too! It’s useful to know which are the places in the different continents!