1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunter leveling 40+

Discussão em 'Help & Advice' iniciada por ButterMeUp, 9 Maio 2015.

1. ButterMeUp

ButterMeUp Blue Snail

9 Maio 2015
    Masculino
    16:15
    ButterMeUp
    Hunter
    Hey all, just wondering where are some good areas to train from 40 - 50. I like zombie lupins especially if another person shows up, but then I'm further away from ludi PQ... Wonderin what others have done or some general advice. Cheers!

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

11 Dezembro 2014
    Masculino
    Singapore
    04:15
    Platoons or master chronos are good places with nice drops as well (especially master), plus it's near lpq.

3. BwanDit

BwanDit Motertert

8 Maio 2015
    FM15
    21:15
    BwanDit
    Shadower
    Yeah just anywhere in Ludi is good.

You can try Rats/Chronos they aren't bad xp. Neither are teddies, but people tend to not want to put the grind effort in.

4. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

6 Abril 2015
    Masculino
    Sweden
    22:15
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Hello! I highely suggest staying at zombie lupins with someone untill you hit as far as 60+. Its by far the fastest levling for a hunter, the only problem is to finding a levling partner! (Also being in a party with that guy is better)

5. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

11 Dezembro 2014
    13:15
    NSFW
    zombie lupins are your best bet 'til 55, then you'll want to go to WRs

6. CDFA

CDFA Second Account/Banned

8 Maio 2015
    Masculino
    Israel
    22:15
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Stay at Z. Lupins I'd say, like everyone said. But if you feel bored of it you can try do quests or pq here and there, because grinding only gets repetitive really fast, and you will have a hard time getting through these levels if you only do it that way. I'd say, be more open to other options, and try travel to places and see if maybe you discover some nice training spot. But do quests and PQ when you can. Stay close to the ludi area so you can go to PQ fast whenever you feel like it. :)

7. tommi

tommi Donor

19 Abril 2015
    Masculino
    14:15
    Beginner
    I did zlupins until 60, then did LMPQ and Windraiders at lower ascent. Their both the same exp, LMPQ doesnt need any pots to train and is fairly less boring to do for hours but its hard to find people to consistently run with while wind raiders you do make more money if you finish the exchange quest but its annoying to get to.