1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase Cap on Amorian Basket Stacks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gurk, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    7:27 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Originally, Amorian Baskets did not stack at all until a change was made back in 2020 that allowed them to stack up to 5. However, I ask why we need to stop there and why there even needs to be an arbitrarily low cap on basket stacks at all. Why not 100?

That was a rhetorical question by the way as the answer is obviously so that Big NL can continue to look down and laugh at sairs and warriors that attempt to fly too close to the sun.
    It goes without saying that it's also to personally torment me by forcing me to scurry all over the FM picking up baskets on a weekly basis.

Now unless someone can convince me that the quantity of baskets that one can hold at once has some genuine bearing on game balance or power creep, I would like to suggest that the cap on baskets be increased from 5 to 100.

I look forward to seeing RyanLights corner the basket market with ryanStore15.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:27 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    It doesn't necessarily have to be 100, but 20 or more would help a lot

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Makeup

Makeup Red Snail

Nov 28, 2023
    Female
    12:27 AM
    Makeup
    Buccaneer
    Duds
    Yes, it would save us so many slots. 5 baskets per slot is too low imo.

4. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    8:27 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Warriors, sairs and archers rejoice, give us a w pls

UP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. penips

penips Mano

Nov 9, 2023
    2:27 AM
    What even is the reason why it was changed to 5 slots in the first place?? My inventory is flooded with them rn x_x

6. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Timer

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    10:27 AM
    Fara
    Paladin
    I have 1 wish
    Make basket give 41speed

7. Karn

Karn Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    11:27 AM
    Karn, Fayden
    Paladin, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Favela
    up

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1