1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to find out who has a certain character name

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Skot, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Skot

Skot Mano

Apr 15, 2021
    Male
    9:35 AM
    I want to find out who has a name that I want but I don't know if they are even active anymore because if they aren't I want to ask them for the name and if they are I want to say hi

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    12:35 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    If you use @changename and select to check for used names and type it in, it will tell you if it is available.

3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    There's no way to find the person. You might be able to ask around on Discord, but that's about it. Your best bet is Pepper's suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Skot

Skot Mano

Apr 15, 2021
    Male
    9:35 AM
    Is there a way for me to change the name to have a capital letter in it if I do this?

5. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Yes, you can just create a char issues thread and they will take care of that.