1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leech Availability Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonzai, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bonzai

Bonzai King Slime

Apr 2, 2018
    Female
    2:48 AM
    Bonzaitree
    I/L Arch Mage, Night Lord
    Beaters
    Hello legends! Some of you may have seen this already, but last week I made a leech availability spreadsheet.
    My goal with this is bridging the gap between leechers and buyers. I've heard from both sides how it is difficult to find buyers or leechers at the current moment. That's why in this leech sheet I emphasized current availability, rather than pricing and EPM. If you are a leecher or a buyer, I encourage you to take a look at my sheet! :)

• All the tabs (except low level) leech automatically sort by availability, making it easy to see who can leech and who cannot.
    • I tried to make it as simple and easy to read as possible by not including unnecessary info.
    • I've included a chart for leech spots per level so all the info you would need is conveniently in one spot!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Y_quWxW09SIH_WlSS4gn_8eplM/edit#gid=419472171

• Friendly x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Great Work x 1
  2. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    3:48 AM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Beautifully done <3 It's very nice on the eye and has the most relevant information. I luv it c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Bonzai

Bonzai King Slime

Apr 2, 2018
    Female
    Bonzaitree
    Beaters
    Thanks! from my knowledge palidans are good farmers because of heavens hammer as well as dark knights because of dragon roar

4. OP
    OP
    Bonzai

Bonzai King Slime

Apr 2, 2018
    Female
    Bonzaitree
    Beaters
    well thats like as good as you can get if were talking non-mage :)