1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mages... which one to keep?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by day4day, Oct 26, 2021.

Which one?

1. New bishop properly washed

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. Keep my F/P archmage + HS mule

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  1. day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    12:28 AM
    Beginner
    Yo yo yo everyone. I was looking for a few days on forum, guides, threads that explain about all mages (I/L , F/P , Bishop), the pros/cons and why and how to properly make one. But i didn't find out which one it's trully the best for funding purpose. Some ppl say that bishop is the best way to do that, but other ppl say that bishop is hella expensive and arch mages are the best way to make money.

But why im talking about that?

I current have a F/P mage lvl 135 with 23k MP clean (yes i did wash him "alot", and had good INT equips on his journey), and a HS mule lvl 81 with max HS. But.. even with 23k MP, archmages spend too much money on pots, and i dislike the idea of selling leech to others (i made him to farm stuff and leech myself only). So i had the idea of making another mage (bishop) properly washed, to make more money.

Is this really the best way to fund myself? or just keep my F/P archmage and HS mule and keep farming scrolls and equips is the way to go?

Ty in advance <3

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:28 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Post costs on mages/archmages with >25k mp really aren't that bad imo, at least not compared to the profit they can generate.

I personally feel like archmages are easier to make money with than bishops, because they just flat-out hit higher on non-holy weak monsters.
    Given how few holy-weak monsters there are, I generally think archmages have more options to make money.

23k by lvl 135 is also enough to get to 28-29k if you just continue leveling for a little.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TORONTOTOKYO

TORONTOTOKYO Windraider

Oct 16, 2021
    11:28 AM
    bishops are hs mules with a ress. go for AM.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Just farm ulu 2 with the F/P tbh. unless you plan on making another mage then you can duo them maybe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    11:28 AM
    Beginner
    You could even go to the extent to delevel ur skills (- meteor and - magic amp) to save ur mp cost per cast once you've decided to stay put at a certain map if you have excess TMA required to OHKO

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Ulu2 is the beat place to farm mesos? Even better than ML5?

7. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Imo as a single mage it's the most consistent map to farm

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Ty for the tips guys, think i will keep with my archmage and HS mule, lvl up a bit more, and start to make it rain with him, to fund my future attacker.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    You can try regrets (ror) of tot too