1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleStory PvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ll_JoJo_ll, Dec 2, 2023.

1. ll_JoJo_ll

ll_JoJo_ll Red Snail

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    10:18 AM
    ll_JoJo_ll
    Hello,

Please bring PvP arena to this server.
    One of the best features ever

Best regards

2. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    8:18 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Mage
    Pasta
    no

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    3:18 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    No

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    9:18 AM
    Jean
    Beginner
    Funk
    i think is impossible to make a PVP that fun and fair for everyone need to have its own features for all jobs skill to work in PVP and also need to have permanent beginner PVP but that will take a lot time of coding so i think not going to happened for a long long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lurvic

Lurvic Slime

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    3:18 PM
    BarryBadEend
    Marauder
    All I rember from pvp is that my lvl 140 aran would lose to lvl 70 assasins. It was by far the least balanced shitshow ever introduced to the game (and that is saying something)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    6:18 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    I remember back then people only really used the map to glitch decent skills, people would "rent" an item with decent Holy Symbol or decent Sharp Eyes, decent Door and equip the item inside the map put the skill on a hotkey then unequip the item exit the map and return the equip.

Nothing much was used with that map since the balance was terrible mages and gunners were extremely busted and melee classes had the worst time ever so I really don't think that this feature would be a good thing for maplelegends.

7. OP
    OP
    ll_JoJo_ll

ll_JoJo_ll Red Snail

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    10:18 AM
    ll_JoJo_ll
    Sure, balanced pvp.
    Improvement for melee classes can be done also

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
  8. T2Smile

T2Smile Pink Teddy

Sep 24, 2023
    2:18 PM
    I would say maybe we could have a mini game works like pvp, with the same fixed speed/jump for everyone and all skills disabled, and let players picking up in-map only cosumables items and use basic weapon attack + items to fight each other.

How's that kind of PVP mini games sounds?

In addtion, I quite enjoy playing omok, wondering if it is possible to design and add some new mini games into ML. Idk if others interested in this idea, or if it is doable.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
  9. zqin1

zqin1 King Slime

Oct 15, 2017
    9:18 AM
    I/L Wizard