1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

More channels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by umaga, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:25 AM
    Push Left to keep the channels how it is but have Dungeons unlocked (as a new dungeon, not the same one. So it has multiple uses.)

Push Right for more channels to have people join more parties for bosses, leeching, more FM space so that if new players come it won't be and issue later on. (I know theres still A LOT of free space but extra channels would help with Guild hangouts etc.)

Lets push L- wait lets push Right guys :D

Right, Liny?

Cheers!
    OnionDrunk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:25 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I'll push myself off a cliff if you give one more puff daddy reference

3. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Which side daddy, FRICK WAIT DON'T DO IT

4. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    I wonder if staff take suggestions less seriously when people meme all over the threads.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    I memed a lot in more than a few posts and, people took it the wrong way.. I mean, it did sound and look toxic and rude..

But nowadays I'm helping out people with things that they want to know about or find out where/how to find something with the best of my knowledge.

But yeah, I hope staff don't take memeing to account too much.. I'm pretty sure that they know when something is a joke or serious when they look at it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. s0mething

s0mething Capt. Latanica

May 4, 2019
    Hyoon mentioned something somewhat related to your suggestion in this post https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/neo-tokyo-bosses-droprates.26458/page-4

However, this post was created when plants and stones were around 40m and 15-20m, respectively. Currently, I think its 5m for a plant and maybe 1m for a stone? I agree, given the amount of people reaching HT level and the limited channels, maybe it's time to revisit/balance NT content for those who are well beyond HT level.

7. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    2:25 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Yóúr cave?!

#shrek