1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

obligatory intro thread

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by rotundusbat, Feb 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. rotundusbat

rotundusbat Blue Snail

Feb 22, 2023
    2:35 AM
    I/L Wizard
    i played maplestory at its height, came back a few years ago to play as a warrior now im starting a new char as a wizard. ive never been past lvl 78 and i rarely do pq. i still have a lot of questions, there seems like theres a lot of meta to understand that ive only scratched the surface of.
    i like being complitionist which means terrible low reward quests while i listen to various things in the bg. rn im grinding fire boar for garnet. is there a better place than deep valley 3/period dungeon entrance? have to grind through a lot of stumps which i wish i didnt have to do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    5:35 AM
  3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    5:35 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
  4. OP
    OP
    rotundusbat

rotundusbat Blue Snail

Feb 22, 2023
    I/L Wizard
    beautiful thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    rotundusbat

rotundusbat Blue Snail

Feb 22, 2023
    I/L Wizard
    godtier avatar

• Like Like x 1
  6. Redwop

Redwop Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jan 27, 2016
    7:35 PM
    Hi, welcome to the community.

I got my Garnet Ores from playing in a variety of locations; mostly from Dark Stump, Brown Teddy, Fire Boar, and Mask Fish.