1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Report Puppet causing crash

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Samus, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    8:42 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I made a post about this about a month ago, followed by 2 similar posts, by other players*. Haven't experienced in about 2 weeks but did leave heavy spawn training areas for the time being

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:42 PM
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
  4. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    That post isn't under the links I'm suppose to refer too from what I'm reading on this post. But like I said haven't had issues in a couple weeks, just saying I did have a similar dc like the other post I tagged

5. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    I don't know if other people experience it as well, but this is still a problem for me. Exactly what Samus says, if you kill a mob while the puppet is disappearing due to 'no more puppet health', the screen freezes and I get a runtime error + dc

6. Galaxist

Galaxist Blue Snail

Jun 30, 2020
    5:42 AM
    Crossbowman
    California
    I've been getting this pretty regularly since I got back into playing my sniper. I maxed out my Puppet, but now it crashes my game every day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    Just like others have said, this happens to me frequently when I'm in a place with lots of mobs (like 7F) but never when there's not much going on (Bigfoot, CWK, etc.) At 7F I'll DC once every ten or fifteen minutes; I've never DCd at those other two places.