1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about SP reset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thozies, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Thozies

Thozies Red Snail

May 17, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    3:21 PM
    Thozies/Thoz
    Hunter
    Is there any way to reset a 2nd job SP and add it to a 1st job skill? I now regret adding FA to my hunter :(

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    3:21 AM
    It should work to allow you to do that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    12:21 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Wait...THAT WORKS NOW??? I've been asking for that for years now!!!
    OnionSpark

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I just tried it with every Level SP reset and none of them allow you to reset from a higher level job to a lower level job.
    OnionCrazy

5. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    It should work perfectly fine; what SP changes were you trying to make

6. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    It is impossible to reset SP from later jobs into earlier jobs. You could reset AP from an earlier job into a later job but only if you added that SP while you were in the later job.

I.E. When I was a Fighter I used 17 points to max Slash Blast in my Warrior job. This means if I use a 2nd job reset I can take up to 17 points out of 1st job skills and reset them into 2nd job.

7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    I want to put the 2nd Job SPs I put into Final Attack on my Sniper into 1st Job skills. Because F*** Final Attack!

If I could have put them into 1st Job skills before, why shouldn't we be able to change them over? BTW, I tried each SP reset and each one will ONLY move their respective Job points. If I overpaid and bought a 4th Job SP reset, shouldn't I be able to move any point I want? Seriously, what harm could that possibly do?

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Thozies

Thozies Red Snail

May 17, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    3:21 PM
    Thozies/Thoz
    Hunter
    upload_2019-9-6_10-17-33.png

The cash shop description says we can't and I tried it out too, it doesn't work. Same situation as AnnolisAnnolis here: I just want to get rid of FA and move the SP to my 1st job skills.

9. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    On top of that, SP Resets in GMS worked EXACTLY the way we have been trying.

10. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    I'm leveling my Sniper right now and that Final Attack is bugging the $#!+ out of me! Can we make this happen yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Intentions

Intentions Red Snail

Jan 30, 2020
    Male
    Intentions
    Magician
    They've said its next on the to do list.

12. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    The post you're replying to is written before my the post you saw.