1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

R> bishops and 1-2 attackers for weekly HT at around 1pm(server time) / 9pm(SGT)

Discussion in 'Parties' started by SpringAngel, Feb 22, 2023.

1. SpringAngel

SpringAngel Blue Snail

Mar 31, 2017
    Female
    7:52 AM
    Hello, we are looking for bishops and maybe 1-2 more attackers who wanna run 12man HT with us.
    Run at 1pm server time weekly.
    Only 1 run atm. May try 2 run when we can run it very well. (If so we may start the run about 1 hours earlier.)
    Everyone is very welcome. (need at least 155+ for attackers)

Leave your ign or discord under the post or pm Myus in game. (you can send me a bud request if you cannot find me. im mostly on at the night of sgt)
    Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    7:52 PM
    I hope you find enough people! I'd join you but unfortunately that's not a good time for me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    4:52 PM
    PONCHO#6969

If you send me the sheet I can sign up whenever it fits my schedule.