1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Range choice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wysaro, Jul 6, 2022.

Which range for adventurer without leech and with base int?

1. Bowmaster

31.4%
  2. Corsair

52.9%
  3. Night Lord

15.7%
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Wysaro

Wysaro Blue Snail

Jul 6, 2022
    Male
    6:44 PM
    Wysaro
    Pirate
    Hello guys, im an old player of legends, i don't play for a long time (think 2~3 years), but i was able to keep voting for a while (i have rn 631 ap resets saved from vote cash along the time not playing), and also a kinda good budget from old equips that i had on my Dark Knight.

I dislike the idea of playing a melee character these days, so im retiring my DK and planning to make a range one. But, im not the kind of player that will put 300+ int on a range and have to be leeched till 150+, im planning to have int ofc, but not that much, i was thinking around 150 int base and int equips will do.

And for that, i want a range class that i can play even with 150 base int, self lvling, enjoying the long run, im not in a rush to lvl extremely fast, i like doing PQs, meeting good people on the run and self grind. I saw a few Journals (most recent the GetSmoked guy, spencil2) and he did a great job on the Corsair with no funds at all. I talked too much but the main question is, which range character i can have the fun im looking for (self grind, independant if i want, doing PQs and have good damage on long run)?

P.S - i think ill take night lord of the pool, becouse i like to do alot self content too, so night lord without SE wont be a good idea i think, or am i wrong?

Ty in advance <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.