1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rankings not showing equips

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by brandism, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. brandism

brandism Red Snail

Aug 1, 2019
    Male
    1:21 AM
    Entus
    Warrior
    Mafia
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): maplelegends char bugged.png maplelegends char.png i think that the maplelegends rankings is not showing my nx equips
    What is supposed to happen?: The same appearance in game as on rankings
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: On the maplelegends rankings
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I'm not sure what other equips don't show in the maplelegends rankings, the other nx equips/donor items i've worn do show
    Extra information (optional): none

2. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    11:21 AM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Hey :)

The way our avatar creation script is designed -- a way that is less taxing on our resources -- means that when there's a region exclusive item (such as your cape, that is a JMS-exclusive one, and many others), I need to manually add its ID to a list of "region exclusives". We have a pretty nice amount of such IDs already, which is why many region exclusives do work; but I'm still adding new ones whenever I find them. I just added the ID of your cape.

If you check the rankings again, you will see that it now shows.
    upload_2019-8-14_23-48-17.png

If you ever find any more avatars that seem to be missing an item on the rankings, please do let me know!
    Thank you for reporting this :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    brandism

brandism Red Snail

Aug 1, 2019
    Male
    Entus
    Warrior
    Mafia

Thank you for fixing this! I don't mean to be a buzzkill about this but also nx overall isn't properly covering my non nx pants too!

4. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    11:21 AM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Oh, whoops! I didn't notice the pants. Fixed as well. It should be live once my fix is deployed, presumably in a few hours.
    Thanks again :)

5. OP
    OP
    brandism

brandism Red Snail

Aug 1, 2019
    Male
    Entus
    Warrior
    Mafia
    much appreciated :)