1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning scammed items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lionheart, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    9:00 AM
    I've just explained that the decision is entirely based upon rules and official announcements. Facts that have been twisted (or purposely forgotten) by many people. Furthermore, the announcement has been amended already.

2. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    3:00 AM
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Scamming 1st offense: 7 Day Ban, see you in 7 days respawn... i miss you boy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    1:00 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Actually, I thought of one last thing to say.

What is the purpose of such a strict adherence to a policy arbitrarily created at the server's conception? Is there something to gain from this? Respect? Weight to your word? A sheer sense of professionalism? What do you think players value more? That staff followed their ToS to the letter? Or that they do the right thing and help those in need?

When all is said and done and the server has sent its last packet, when we look back at all our time wasted playing a silly games like this, but making friends and interaction all the same... when we are on our death bed and our life is flashing before our eyes, and we remember Maple Legends... is this what you want the server to be remembered by?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    3:00 AM
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    LionheartLionheart for president Kreygasm

Seriously though, since day 1 you've been typing up posts that make me stand up and shout "AMEN"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:00 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    What I still do not understand is why I was not given the chance to pay to get them back, I understand the staff feels I should not be given the items back for free as I did not provide proof of a scamm. However, why was I not even allowed the option of buying them back, I do not see what the problem is, I will still be losing a lot of mesos for items that were MINE, I wouldn't be getting refunded or getting off scot free from this situation.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:00 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Bump looking for answer

• Like Like x 2