1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scroll price guide (updates as of 01-05-2017)

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Luo Bin, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Luo Bin

Luo Bin Orange Mushroom

Feb 23, 2017
    康定
    1:24 AM
    Pok Gai
    Bowmaster
    Aeon
    Scroll Price guide

These are the current prices of scrolls, I haven't included everything but you'll find most of the prices in this spreadsheet. I also want to add that these are average prices, they vary a lot. You'll find them cheaper, and more expensive. But these prices are the average (leaving ridiculous prices out).

LINK For Control + F lovers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    . It's a lot of work to keep track of every single price, so please be patient as I update.

Note: I didn't 'make up' any price myself, they are all purely based of the currents market price.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 33
  2. eiryls

eiryls Red Snail

Jan 16, 2017
    Female
    7:24 PM
    SnowDrop
    Priest
    Animals
    YAY!!! this is definitely helpful. Thank you so much! <3

Though I was wondering if you'd be willing to include prices for commonly sought after equipment and their prices. You don't have to list all prices of every equip, just one that would work as something of a benchmark to base all other prices off of.
    If not, that's fine. I understand that scrolls are hard enough to keep track of. However, I'm sure there are people on the server who would be more than willing to help keep track of these things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulk

Bulk Orange Mushroom

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Augurk
    Hero
    Galaxy
    Helmet int 60% 12m

4. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    2:24 AM
    I've sold overall dex 10% for 1 mil, so that price of yours sounds inaccurate

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    4:24 PM
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    i've seen overall str 30s unsold at 5-6m these days

6. xquzion

xquzion Capt. Latanica

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Sean
    I can tell plenty of stuff on this list are underpriced and i havent played for weeks

7. eiryls

eiryls Red Snail

Jan 16, 2017
    Female
    SnowDrop
    Priest
    Animals
    Legends saw a huge price drop in the last few weeks (the weeks I assume you weren't playing) due to the influx of new players which led to more scrolls on the market.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Bottom dex 30% and 60% shouldnt be the same price, its nice that you take the average out of every price but thats just not efficient enough and is misleading.

9. OP
    OP
    Luo Bin

Luo Bin Orange Mushroom

Feb 23, 2017
    康定
    Pok Gai
    Bowmaster
    Aeon
    There's not much I can do. This guide is purely designed to show the average prices. Even if I feel scrolls should be worth more, I still let the market decide the prices.

Also keep in mind that I will update at least once a month. Implying that they might change by miles. Due to the current player base increasement, the prices range might seem choppy.

10. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    I get that, but please just change the Bottom Dex price of 60% to 2m or something, the way it is now is inaccurate.

11. Manji

Manji Horny Mushroom

Jan 24, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Manji
    Crusader
    Aeon
    Had a hard time selling top luk 30% at 1.5mil MapleF4

• Like Like x 1
  12. ArielR

ArielR Red Snail

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    AriMan
    Hunter
    hmm, nice, but its still raw.
    from my experice though, bow att 60% is between 200~300k.
    btw, you might aswell add 100% scrolls, like cape 100% scrolls and glove att 100% too.

13. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    5:24 PM
    Dark Knight
    Hey, thanks so much for this! Much appreciated, especially the colour-coordination! Just wanna add a few notes here, for when you have time. And even if you don't, this is still very much appreciated. Thank you so much

Missing:
    One-Handed Blunt Weapon
    -ATT

Shield
    -DEF

Overall Armor
    -DEF

Shoes
    -Speed

Gloves
    -DEX

Cape
    -Magic Def.
    -HP

These are just ones that I've noticed based on the scrolls that I have xo

14. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    All those are useless that's why they're missing from the guide :)

15. Guypson

Guypson Red Snail

Mar 16, 2017
    Male
    Oblivion
    Warrior
    IDC... what anyone says here if u guys have such negative things to say u should have all done it yourselves to help out u did an awesome job imo and i and those who appreciate it would like to say ty for all the work :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    Oh, I totally read that part. It just wasn't clear on whether the others were neglected or simply forgotten about. Sorry.

Thank you again

17. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    What makes them useless? Are they worthless?

18. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    They're not "useless" no, but worthless yea SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 1
  19. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    Got it. Thanks!

20. OP
    OP
    Luo Bin

Luo Bin Orange Mushroom

Feb 23, 2017
    康定
    Pok Gai
    Bowmaster
    Aeon
    Hello beautiful people of Legends,

As I'm working on May's guide, I want to thank the critics for caring about this guide by informing me about faulty prices. I do however want to say that making this guide is not easy and is not completed within a few hours. It literally takes 3 to 5 days of looking in FM, tediously writing every single price down and I mean every price. I'm currently in day 1 of my first update and improvisation of this guide. To proof everyone that I'm not someone lazy that just ''assumes'' prices. Here's a screenshot of what I've gathered in a day of over 2.5 hours work. And that's only day 1. Every single update will take me ±10 hours. So if you disagree with any prices whatsoever, feel free to to share your opinion. However, don't expect me to update it within a week. If anyone has constructive criticism on how to improve this guide, feel free to share your opinion and I try to fulfill your wishes. Questions about the construction are also welcome.

[​IMG]

Please note that this spreadsheet is only 25% of completion, and is only posted to proof that this guide is actually legitimately created to help the server view the average prices of the current market.

Again, thanks for your appreciation and input to this guide.

• Like Like x 10